- A grey Gallardo
- An Evo 8 with various carbon fibre bits
- Jeremie Aliadiere (plays for boro) and his white Q7
- A black Q7 with 22" wheels on 30 profile tyres
- A Suzuki Cappucino :p
- An M5 with the F1 valvetronic exhaust system
- An Aston Martin Vanquish S

And I've delivered pizza to them all :D

i spotted a bugati vayron (sp) the other day on the a27 near chichester..... beat that!

i chased one in my micra and got a photo of it :p

Attachments

• SP_A0105.jpg
    SP_A0105.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 281
would have been ace if you overtoook him and smiled and waved out of the passenger window to annoy him/her :D

lol actually that thing zoomed past me on the private track, i took my car up to 120mph on the private track and dodged the traffic to get next to it (it had slowed down because of some slooow lotus lol) i took a photo of the side of it, (it was left hand drive and the guy saw me) but because of my craptacular phone, it ended up being a photo of the dash, then i got in behind it and got another photo, then the lotus moved and this thing disapeared! i mean my car was flat out and shaking itself apart and this thing just shot off like i wasn't moving, must have easily made 200mph, never seen anything like it.

but yes at one point i was neck and neck with a veyron :D on the private track :D

lol actually that thing zoomed past me on the private track, i took my car up to 120mph on the private track and dodged the traffic to get next to it (it had slowed down because of some slooow lotus lol) i took a photo of the side of it, (it was left hand drive and the guy saw me) but because of my craptacular phone, it ended up being a photo of the dash, then i got in behind it and got another photo, then the lotus moved and this thing disapeared! i mean my car was flat out and shaking itself apart and this thing just shot off like i wasn't moving, must have easily made 200mph, never seen anything like it.

but yes at one point i was neck and neck with a veyron :D on the private track :D

how did you manage 120mph:suspect:?

Someone around here has a mustang shelby
Seen an R8 in someones drive around where i used to live
Aston martin DBS was parked on sidmouth sea front the other day.

And I doubt you'll believe this, but there was a jeepy buggy thing in a carpark the otherway, with a jet engine on the back.

ive seen a genuine white nismo micra and a green turbo 1.4 micra that is now also white i think and they belong to the same guy :p

stunning grey Nissan GTR on the M6 Toll queue, stunning machine, EVERY man in the cars around was looking.

License was M500 something, beautiful machine!

i saw a nismo tuned skyline r34 gtr vspec2 in bayside blue and i saw a midnight purple r33 gtr vspec tuned by garage saurus... the r33 was on my drive

Ive seen a lot of cars aswell. BUT i mean if u see any micras or forum members around that u may want to post on here as 'spotted'. A lot of other forums have a Spotted section, so lets do one here.

There's a ChromaFlair K11 SE+ literally across the road from where I work near Tunbridge Wells for sale, with MSC stickers on it!!

Agreed that the r8 isnt amazing...

Have 2 R35 skylines around Evesham, always at the gym when i go :)
Also have a friend whos just supercharged his golf mk2 vr6

just trying to find parking at uni on friday morning,
two ferrari 599'z an aston martin of some sort and a (ecuse the spelling ) lambo murcielago??? (in whte). :D
They were all rite up each others hole, it was like the rich boys italian job! lol. Looked amazin, and tha lambo was rediculusly massssivily wide. but 4 supercars in a wee scoobycruise in glasgow at 9 in the mornin really cheered me up. lol. I said to my mate n he thinks it was the guys who own the bmw agencey next to my uni. waaeenkss! lol :D:D:D

Back