spotted! Micra in sydney

CMF_Brendon

» CMF Member
custom dark blue purple micra with twin 4inch exhaust tips and twoair vents on front. looks fairly nice seen driving on princess highway and president avenue in sydney. seen a few times now. anyone here??

cisco

» CMF Member
Ahh that's micra-man's car. He's visited my place twice in that white beast. The Ford XB/XC vents look CRAZY!!

I have a feeling I remember hearing about or seeing some pretty done up purple looking one.. Hmm..

CMF_jamm'n

» CMF Member
oh god Aaron that doesn't sound good, because if you loved it, there'd be no reason to not tell me.
Sometimes it takes awhile, i didn't get Lateralus 4 ages after it had come out because i didn't think they could match Aenima.
The fact is that its just different, not better or worse.

and yeah i've been trying to get it off the net, .961 on torrents and only 1 "seed" online with full file. That ****s me.
did you buy or download??

CMF_eM

» CMF Member
my friends from the coast spotted Blake's micra a few weeks back and thought it was hot. They took a picture of it for me knowing I like micras lol

Attachments

• 15761.jpg
    15761.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 31

CMF_jamm'n

» CMF Member
NOPE...i found out today. it comes out on SATURDAY!!!!
i just listen to the download. hmmm yeah this one will take awhile but **** its TOOL it'll sink in for sure lol
some awesome moments so far!

Back