White SR, good price?

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Hey all, going to view this SR in about an hours time. Only problem is im not that happy with the asking price. Can anyone give me some suggestions as to what I should try and bargain him down to? I was thinking £650's nice for me :p but realistically probably not possible :(

What do you guys think the cars worth? All comments are appreciated, thank you. Joe

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/200938342104017/sort/priceasc/search-target/usedcars/make/nissan/model/micra/price-to/2000/page/1/radius/1501/postcode/sy219bq/keywords/sr?previous=%2Fsearch%2Fresults%2Fusedcars%2Fpostcode%2Fsy219bq%2Fradius%2F1501%2Fmake%2Fnissan%2Fmodel%2Fmicra%2Fkeywords%2Fsr%2Fprice-to%2F2000%2Fsort%2Fpriceasc%2Fpage%2F1&anchor=advert200938342104017&logcode=p

So you reckon £750's a good price for it? I was going to start from £700 ish. Just hope its a good one :D

if its in good nick,

but try your best to find rust, rattles and just nag them abou it,

but it looks tidy and a good buy,

especially in that colour...

Dont think you'll get them to go to £650 especially as theyre a trader.

side pic to me looks like the drivers sills been patched...unless its the light. so possibly a bartering point.

Hard for me to give you a price cos youre in a different world when it comes to car prices :)

Your just gonna have to have a proper look over the car, as white rejects camera pics so you'll see it better in person.

Never pay what theyre asking for though... ;)

if its in good nick,

but try your best to find rust, rattles and just nag them abou it,

but it looks tidy and a good buy,

especially in that colour...

Yer I know the score with Micras by now :p

The colours what drew me to it in the first place :D dont find much SR's in White, not that I know of.

Will let you know how it go's then. Thanks.

Dont think you'll get them to go to £650 especially as theyre a trader.

side pic to me looks like the drivers sills been patched...unless its the light. so possibly a bartering point.

Hard for me to give you a price cos youre in a different world when it comes to car prices

Your just gonna have to have a proper look over the car, as white rejects camera pics so you'll see it better in person.

Never pay what theyre asking for though...

Thanks for the advice Solarice, what worries me a little about the price is thats its been on autotrader for a couple of weeks now but at over 1k! So im wondering how reluctant they'l be to lower again. I will batter away though! :D

You might get them to react if they know youre buying it straight away...cash always gets peoples attention :laugh:

:D already got a fat wod out from the last SR i viewed, dunnar worry I'll make sure he knows of that :D

Thanks again.

Just got back from the viewing. Was a bit of a dissapontment really. mechanically it was quite good however interior was a bit shabby (i could have lived with it) but the main problem was those darn sills! They'd been re-done before but not very well, both would need to be done again which obviously wouldnt be the end of the world either but the paint job would have been difficult to improve, from the bump strip down it had been brush stroked quite badly. for £895 (he woudnt budge) I was'nt willing to take on all that work (cuz im lazy :p)

Oh well 3rd time lucky eh, arranging my next viewing as we speak :D

Just got back from the viewing. Was a bit of a dissapontment really. mechanically it was quite good however interior was a bit shabby (i could have lived with it) but the main problem was those darn sills! They'd been re-done before but not very well, both would need to be done again which obviously wouldnt be the end of the world either but the paint job would have been difficult to improve, from the bump strip down it had been brush stroked quite badly. for £895 (he woudnt budge) I was'nt willing to take on all that work (cuz im lazy :p)

Oh well 3rd time lucky eh, arranging my next viewing as we speak :D

well good luck, hope you get what your after that car looked good (from a distance!) :p

well good luck, hope you get what your after that car looked good (from a distance!)

Thats what it is,it did look really good from afar but up close cosmetically she wasnt 'smoooooth' :( search go's on though!

Back