Speedo Calibration?

Shaun

***StaGGeRed***
As you may or may not know i have succesfully fitted my new alloys! without rub - i know the speedo is out a little but was wondering is there a way or place that can recalibrate it?

thanks in advance,

shaun

A pal of mine did his by running through one of those "flash up your speed signs" he just rememberd where the speedo reading was at 30, 40, and so on. You could then mark thes on the dial, or make a custom dial prehaps. You could do much the same, probably more accurately with a GPS reciever/sat nav.

with good signal satnavs should be almost perfect, use more than one if you want to be sure !

after many dual carriage ways and testing with mckenziecz and his satnav we've established that my speedo is 5mph out so 30mph on the speedo is 25mph in reality and roughly narrowing upto 70mph which is around 67mph in reality good news in a way meaning i shouldn't get caught on camera any longer (Y) however there is still a bit of rub going around sharp corners with a bit of speed so will have to resort to arch rolling :(

Back