Speakers problem

this isnt a really big problem, but it is buggng the hell outa me. wel basically the hole rignt side speakers (the door speaker and rignt parcel shelf speaker) is working fine, but the hole left side has its moments, sometimes they would work and sometimes they dont, i am thinking that its a loose connection, would this be behind the radio? its just the standard k11 micra radio. thanks

this isnt a really big problem, but it is buggng the hell outa me. wel basically the hole rignt side speakers (the door speaker and rignt parcel shelf speaker) is working fine, but the hole left side has its moments, sometimes they would work and sometimes they dont, i am thinking that its a loose connection, would this be behind the radio? its just the standard k11 micra radio. thanks

thats where i would look first to :wasntme:

if your not sure of how to take the console off...heres how:

1. remove Cigarette lighter (if you have one)
2. remove ashtray and u will see 2 screws.....undo these
3. above radio where centre console overlaps you will see 2screws.....undo these.
4. pull consol off. you will have the wires off the "hazard light switch and poss rear Demister" holding it back. you should be alright to place consol on dash though.
5. radio is held in with 4screws...undo
6. slide radio forward and double check the connections, loose wires

hope this helps! if you already knew how to do this then my apologies....just you didnt state whether you knew how to or not.

Napster

Back