Spares or repair

Status
Not open for further replies.
would like to offer my micra k10 for spares or repairs to any k10 owners out there..only asking scrap value as tax and mot run out in Jan. will be using car up till then. G reg 102 thou on clock location West sussex..

please pm me

micra1.jpg

Looks like a nice clean car. Do you know of any problems that may stop it going though another MOT?
im not interested myself but it might help save this car if you gave a bit more info:)

dont know about how much it will take for this mot but will look at advisories from last year if that will help? (shall dig it out and have a look later if i still got it!!! )

Right !!!
advisorys for last MOT are as follows

Rear of o/s outer cill starting to corrode
o/s rear inner wheel arch starting to corrode
centre exhaust joint has slight leak
both front front inner wishbone bushes wearing
steering rack mounting rubbers wearing

engine size 988cc
4 speed manual box
1990 reg
roundabout 105 on the clock now.

oh yes i forgot to mention i do round about 200 miles a week to work in it and its never let me down ..i just does not like being left more than 2 days without being started (if you do its a bit of a beggar to start)

reverse light works when it feels like it

please remember this car has been a work horse for the past 5 years so its Not clean inside usual dirt and dust

but if any one wants to save it or use it for spares then its thiers for the vaule of the scap when the mot runs out on the 22nd of jan

hope thats everthing regards many cars..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back