Nissan March K11 1.3 spares/repair

Any Micra fans out there wanting March bits: here's your chance!

Here we have my trusty 1995 Nissan March 1.3 available for spares or repair. She has been a brilliant budget car, but needs TLC for another MOT including welding and a set of tyres. She also has an intermittent engine problem (see my posts), although when running properly she really goes! I'd prefer not to just scrap her as she is unusual and super reliable.

Mechanically this car is very good, but the bodywork is tatty and battered, and she's rusty.

This is not a Micra but an imported March - it's high spec with electric windows, mirrors, and air con.
March differences include: vented front brakes, extra dashboard top, exhaust and CAT, boot door, lights(?), colour coded bumpers, plastic rocker cover, window guards, better seats, mats and door trims etc.

M reg. Approx 100000 miles. 5 door. Silver. Recent front brake pads and new spare set included. New unused temp sender included.

She starts runs and drives fine (once properly warm) but has NO TAX OR MOT. Buyer collects from North Devon.

£160. Tel: 01237 440154 / 07881 414879

nod1.JPG
Here's one from a couple of years ago. She's not modified at all.

You will make a lot more than what you are after if you break it buddy, I have been in the situation before and it was a better idea to break it.. i mean look you already got what you're asking for, in bits!

If you do decide to break it... I am interested in the boot-lid (without the number plate bits) and the floor mats...

Back