K10 for spares or repair

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling my k10 MA12 ECC five door white micra with manual gearbox. It has a problem with uneven tyre wear despite the tracking being spot on hence sold for spares/repair.

It has had a cambelt change about 15k ago. It's done 68k in total. I have changed the oil every 10k since buying it. Drives great albeit with a suspected suspension issue.

Has an mot till the end of June 11. Has some tax on it which I intend to return for a refund.

Buyer collects from Wigan area. I am looking for offers.

The bodywork is in very good knick as is the interior. Everything works.

Have got a stereo in it which I also intend to remove.

Photos

4f8004b8.jpg

e4d69fdc.jpg

58589b34.jpg

2157ec2b.jpg

d6683209.jpg

how much are you looking? i know you say offers but have you got a price in mind? i could be interested ;)

nooooooo i want it lol if your going to strip it i would be very interested in at least a new door for sure but could be interested in the whole car ;)

ok forget the last post i want it as a whole :D:D:D so can you inbox me with your price please :D collection is no problem either :D

no i want it all lol been looking for another one like mine for agesssssssssss thats in pretty good condition, il sell you the car once ive finnished with it as whatever comes off from mine will go on that one lol

I only want the five speed box I've already got everything else :)
I've already got a 5 speed box but it's a k11 one

SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

and on its way to me :D:D excited muchoooo :D:D and its got a 5 speed box :) but not sure what im doing with it yet might end up keeping both mine and this one lol but il let you know :D

Thanks Kyle for a lovely wee car cant wait to see it :D

SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

and on its way to me :D:D excited muchoooo :D:D and its got a 5 speed box :) but not sure what im doing with it yet might end up keeping both mine and this one lol but il let you know :D

Thanks Kyle for a lovely wee car cant wait to see it :D

Well that's not nice I didn't bother with it because you said you would let me have the box of it when you've got the bits you want :(
I may as well have bought it and stripped it and sold you the door

hang on a min i told you i didnt know what we was doing with it yet!! as i still dont know!! the first plan was to get it and strip it as body work is in better condition than mine apart from some little bits and bobs..... so we still have to find out the problem and if its going to cost too much to fix then yes it will be stripped and you will have first refusal on the box, plus i said id have the car before you did ;)

i even sent you a message the other day and told you that as soon as i knew what we were going to do with it i would let you know, im not going to make a promise to you that you could have something, and the car turns out to only need minor work to sail through an MOT... however i dont know much about cars anyway so i will be leaving that descison up to hubster if we will be keeping it or not...

nothing is set in stone yet so theres no point going in a huff :(

your pm to me
the white k10 for spares...
hi has tankyou got back to you about it? I've just made an offer on it so if he accepts and i end up with it you can have first refusal on the gear box if its the right one or if you end up with it can i have first dibs on everything LOL

so i told you you can have it as i only want the box you said that was fine i can once youd finished with it
the guy lives 10 mins away i could have walked to his house to get it

first refusal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you also told me in your PM YOU HAD NO FUNDS SO WOULDNT BE GETTING IT, so listen dont turn this into something its not! if i decide to keep the car and do it up then brilliant but if the car needs too much spent on it then yes it will be stripped and you can still have first refusal on the box IF ITS STRIPPED.

I would rather try keep another k10 on the road than see it stripped and scrapped tbh and im sorry you had no funds at the time to buy the car as a whole but maybe the guy didnt want the hassle of stripping it himself and might actually be glad its been sold as a whole car....

i dont want this turning into a massive thing over nothing i said first refussal wich means if i dont want it then you can have it, it doesnt mean you can have it even if i decide to keep it.

i have nothing more to say on the matter as i still dont know what happening with it, it hasnt even arrived yet! But if you still want the box IF WE DECIDE TO STRIP IT... then your more than welcome to get FIRST REFUSSAL

first refusal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you also told me in your PM YOU HAD NO FUNDS SO WOULDNT BE GETTING IT, so listen dont turn this into something its not! if i decide to keep the car and do it up then brilliant but if the car needs too much spent on it then yes it will be stripped and you can still have first refusal on the box IF ITS STRIPPED.

I would rather try keep another k10 on the road than see it stripped and scrapped tbh and im sorry you had no funds at the time to buy the car as a whole but maybe the guy didnt want the hassle of stripping it himself and might actually be glad its been sold as a whole car....

i dont want this turning into a massive thing over nothing i said first refussal wich means if i dont want it then you can have it, it doesnt mean you can have it even if i decide to keep it.

i have nothing more to say on the matter as i still dont know what happening with it, it hasnt even arrived yet! But if you still want the box IF WE DECIDE TO STRIP IT... then your more than welcome to get FIRST REFUSSAL

Na that's not what it means or what you implied even your posts in this thread imply the box was mine, correct I didn't have the money at the time as I'd just bought two german Shepard pups but I've got more than enough money now and did have for the last couple of weeks but I left it hence why I pmed you to see if you were buying it still just so I knew whether I needed to buy it if you had changed your mind! Your lucky you've got it now because id offer the guy more now just out of spite for you conning me! I don't want the box off you you'll probably rip me off anyway!
Regards

no i want it all lol been looking for another one like mine for agesssssssssss thats in pretty good condition, il sell you the car once ive finnished with it as whatever comes off from mine will go on that one lol

And this one
At no point do you imply anything other than me being able to buy said part

oh for goodness sake that was before he even accepted my offer!!!

im not even going to waste my time and effort arguing with you over it, you have made this big hoohaa from nothing.

ive told you if i decide to strip it you can have first refusal now pick your toys up and stop trying to cause a big ranting post over nothing because its not happening!!

Na that's not what it means or what you implied even your posts in this thread imply the box was mine, correct I didn't have the money at the time as I'd just bought two german Shepard pups but I've got more than enough money now and did have for the last couple of weeks but I left it hence why I pmed you to see if you were buying it still just so I knew whether I needed to buy it if you had changed your mind! Your lucky you've got it now because id offer the guy more now just out of spite for you conning me! I don't want the box off you you'll probably rip me off anyway!

you have just spat your dummy out and acting like a complete idiot, i would never dream of conning anyone, and for you to even imply you would out bid me out of spit just goes to show how much you are ####ed off because i might end up keeping the car!!

just because im a girl on a car forum does not give you the right to even imply that i would con anyone so you can get that idea out of your head!!

oh yeah and for the record i never conned you because you never paid for anything so get a grip of yourself

Let it go children what's done is done and going into it ain't gonna go back in time and change nothin'. So each tell the other one to shove themselves up themselves and forget about it.

At the end of the day guys, weestar84 made an offer for the car and the seller accepted.

The car is now under the ownership of weestar84 and it is entirely her choice what she does with it.

I suggest you both talk via PM if there is a possibility of any parts being removed from the K10 and sold on.

thread now closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back