southampton

B

bam_pot

hi there any 1 in southampton or sout hampshire thathas sum moter meets? :suspect: i have been down to some moter meets in my mates seat ibiza cupra ( a stunning car) and get alot of attention. i want to meet people with micras to help me start moding and genral micra chat. thanks shaun

i go to uni in southampton, unfortunatly dont have my car with me when i go to uni, there are a few other people on this site from southampton aswel, sure they wil respond to this thread!

im from southampton as well not many car meets down here but im sure we could arrange 1

car meets

sounds good maybee in the summer go for a micra rally to bournmouth or sumit. i think that would be cool.

How come i never see any kitted micras around soton?

bam_pot said:
sounds good maybee in the summer go for a micra rally to bournmouth or sumit. i think that would be cool.

How come i never see any kitted micras around soton?

i have only seen one modded micra in soton so far, only had alloys and he had sprayed the rear lights, so wouldnt exactly call it modded :S

ive never seen a modded micra in southampton either would really like to see some to get some more ideas to add to mine. i would really like to go for a cruise down to bournemouth would be a rite laugh

sounds like a bit of a plan. need to get my car back on the road but maybee we could go for a bit of a rally.
we can all get some ideas from each other about modding our micras.

i am well up for planning a car meet. see how many people can get to soton and sorounding areas. where would be a good place to go?

Glenn said:
i have only seen one modded micra in soton so far, only had alloys and he had sprayed the rear lights, so wouldnt exactly call it modded :S

Was it a K10? if so probably mine.

4-sidefront.JPG

my gf drives around soton in a red micra vibe standard. but that is mostly eastleigh. if u see it and there is a jinger very attractive guy in the passenger seat thats me give us a flash. shaun

post-1-1145891710.jpg

Fareham Newgate Lane convoy meeting from mcdonalds at 7pm
Portsdown Hill Convoy meeting from Micks Burger Bar at 7pm
Hedge End Convoy Meeting from KFC at 7.30pm

Please post this on all forums you are on :D

before anyone says it the poilce are infomed and will be attending

Back