Sorting Dashboard and Doorcards

Dazed and

Ex. Club Member
I am new at this, just got a '94 Micra Wave, a Haynes manual and a dream. My car has some very scuffed door cards, and a small crack in the dashboard just above the glovebox (I lost my temper and hit it with something, didn't realise it would crack :doh: ). Any suggestions for how I could cover up either of these marks, or how easy it would be for a dunce like me to get a new dash/doorcards from the scrappy and change them?

I am new at this, just got a '94 Micra Wave, a Haynes manual and a dream. My car has some very scuffed door cards, and a small crack in the dashboard just above the glovebox (I lost my temper and hit it with something, didn't realise it would crack :doh: ). Any suggestions for how I could cover up either of these marks, or how easy it would be for a dunce like me to get a new dash/doorcards from the scrappy and change them?

any pics of the crack? there are two parts to the dash depending on what part you need depends on where the crack is,

if all fails to fix the ones on the car there quite simple to replace, i took one out in the scrapyard in about 20minutes, only because the steering wheel nut was tight as lol... its mainly all 10mm bolts and screws..the door cards are just 3screws on the arm rests and they just pop out!

Back