Picture of location dashboard lights

Hi folks,
I 'm new here and not native speaking so I will do my very best...
In my old K11 type A I have to replace some of the dashboard lights. But unfortunately I can't find out the exact location (the holes in the rear side of the dashboard) of the following indicators:
- ABS
- Airbag
- Rear fog light
- Low fuel
The location of the other indicaters are easy to find because they are lit when I switch on the power. But how can I find the other ones, there are more holes than light bulbs.
I have searched for a picture of the rear side of the dashboard. But I couldn't find it, even in the detailed manual I found on this website.
Any suggestions?
In the attachment I show how my dashboard looks like at the front.
It would be wonderful if anyone could shine a light on this :)
Thanks for your help.
1618071481067.png

There's generally a picture in the owners manual for most cars. If not I'd get a torch and shine it through from the back so you can see the icons and go from there, some locations won't be used on all models, so there will be a spot for the globe and a icon but the car doesn't have that feature.

There's generally a picture in the owners manual for most cars. If not I'd get a torch and shine it through from the back so you can see the icons and go from there, some locations won't be used on all models, so there will be a spot for the globe and a icon but the car doesn't have that feature.
Hi Fuzzy,
That is a very good idea and simple to do. I will try that asap. Thank you very much for your help!

Back