sorry guys :(

Layla

Deactivated Account
it seems that Layla has gone over to the ps2 addicted dark side :(

shadow of the collosus... all go buy it!!! :D

but its not out yet. and the 360 is. but if you want to wait and buy me one of them instead... go nuts :D

THe 360 vs PS3 argument is as pointless as the xbox vs PS2, they will all have good and bad points, Microsoft will probably release a new version of the 360 which better just to compete and milk the market more, easist solution to the argument is to get both

goldstar0011 said:
THe 360 vs PS3 argument is as pointless as the xbox vs PS2, they will all have good and bad points, Microsoft will probably release a new version of the 360 which better just to compete and milk the market more, easist solution to the argument is to get both

you're meant to be on my side :(

I'm currently suffering with sleep deprivation thanks to a PC and Battlefield2. The irony is I spend just as much time lying down as I would in bed!!
Damn these games.

Moschops said:
I'm currently suffering with sleep deprivation thanks to a PC and Battlefield2. The irony is I spend just as much time lying down as I would in bed!!
Damn these games.

lol i got the same with football manager!! has been my downfall for many many years though :( damn game!

Back