SOMEone who knows gearboxs?

Just wanted to know if anyone knows wether the 1.4 almera gearbox or any other closer ratio gearboxs will fit the ga16

and wether its best to jus leave it or go ahead

ScOpEZ

Why ask a question specifically about almera gearboxes and engines on a micra site? When there's Almera forums about?

i'd say, because it's micra related, and there are almera owners on here too. who's to say he's not asked on them aswell?

i'd guess it'll fit and probably suit the micra for acceleration.

thanks for letin me know james, in future alienfish dont bother replying if you havnt anything helpful to say. although im asking about a different engine/gearbox it is micra related and for those who have done conversion etc as swiper said.

Do you know if anyone has done this before james(i.e. has the gearB been ok/not broken)

Just offering advice, that for tuning/modifying an almera engine and gearbox you'd get more definate answers from people who have and modify almera's.

There's only 3 ga16 conversions I can think of at the most, and I've only seen 1 of them, and the others not even photo's.

None of these have had modified engines and also used ga16 boxes.

So trying AOC would probably give you more definate answers as chances are if it's worth doing, they'd have done it.

Back