sunny zx interior parts?

boyracergt

Ex. Club Member
have got a friend whos scrapping a sunny zx coupe and has offered me some stuff for cheap and was just wondering if any knows wether the seats will fit. they look identical to the super s seats although haevent checked the frames anyone know if they will fit? should also be getting the sideskirts and yellow fogs cheap too. also does anyone know if the wiring is there on a non super s to fit fogs or am i going to have to wire the lot up myself cheers

wiring shouldnt be too hard, i wired my super s lights in using a relay box that olly (previous owner) had for the spot lights, can pick the wiring kit up seperatly, ebay it. then just one to the battery, one to the headlights to flick on the relay and then one to the lights, usualy comes with instructions.

if the seats dont fit use the k10 frames and mounts and bolt the zx ones on that, how i got the buckets in, the k10 seats mount in the weridest way....

if the seats dont fit use the k10 frames and mounts and bolt the zx ones on that, how i got the buckets in, the k10 seats mount in the weridest way....
went to get today but wouldnt fit on the k10 the seats bolt as a whole to the subframes and on the sunny the top half is fixed to the subframe so they wouldnt fit but got the fog lights. a centre console that with a bit of work should fit nicely and some skirts and spats

Back