Some People !!

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
I start work early ( like 6am) and speed limits don't mean much around Perth at this hour. This dude in a lowered Daihatsu Charade, loud exhaust, alloys had a go at me this morning. We both passed a truck, me in front, him behind. After we passed, single lane both ways, he flashed his lights and was right up my tail pipe.( which I hate)Wanted to pass but oncoming traffic. About 100meters further on road split into dual. Well he pulled out to pass so when he was level I slipped down a cog and gave Whitey the boot. Man he disappeared so fast backwards it was not funny.
Hopefully he will have more respect for Micras in future.

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
these stories are what make people want to turbo. stories were people try and race micras that dont understand that you can actually put a turbo on these granny vechicles are awsome......

then they disapear into the distance!!!!!!!!

superb.

bring more stories on, good post!

CMF_evade

» CMF Member
lol i have countless stories similar to this

the surprise on peoples faces and what not is definately priceless.

a lot of the tiem i have people going..WHAT IS IN THAT

prob my fave was this guy in new AMG SLK 55 Merc roaster..V8, 360hp..basically i was turning onto the fwy onramp, (he was behind me when i had a go with a wrx...) and he pulled up next to me..red light..he had outside lane..

granted he absolutely flew past me at the end of 3rd gear..but you can imagine what he was thinking..his $160,000 car should've passed me straight away..not have to fly by at 120..hehe

CMF_GT

» CMF Member
I have a funny one. I was sitting at some lights going left, but forgot to have my indicator on.When a Ferrari Spider 360 pulled up next to me. I had my music on loud and he had his girl next to him. Naturally I had to test my new exhaust. This got his attention. He started to rev it as well. The lights went green and I turned left when he burnt off and went strata on passed a speed camera!

CMF_Toma

» CMF Member
Yesterday I was in the right lane on the freeway in peak traffic so theres not a huge amount to gain by going fast, right? So I was doing a little under 110km/h because the right lane is a little faster. Anyway, this Hilux with a big trailer comes up behind me and starts flashing his lights while im overtaking someone in the centre lane. So I continue staying in the lane but let him see me flip my rear view mirror. He settles down and I get into the centre lane ASAP. 1km down the road we all come to a great big halt (peak traffic) and hes sitting there trying to get into the centre lane! I take the opportunity to let him in. He gives me a wave and away he goes.

I think people would be alot nicer if they were a little bit smarter. The calculated difference of going 50km at 100km/h is 30mins. Going 110km/h is 27minutes. Thats precicely STUFF ALL difference.

And yeh, I agree, Perth drivers are crap.

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
I hate it when people are coming from behind at the lights and they try and get around you because they assume the little car is going to be slow. I always take off and pace match with them. Just to give them the ****s. lol I really shouldnt do it but meh, it keeps me entertained.

Attachments

• 19844.jpg
    19844.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 32

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Yeah know what you mean Yom. They think because its small they should pass it.
I must admit 90% of the time I am a good driver, let people with indicators on change lanes etc, give people waves and smile. Reckon if I do this it might spread.
Every now and then the eyes glaze over when its a total and utter idiot. Yeah whats with Perth drivers?? Indicators are optional,cut you off,a lot of truck drivers are just bully boys,and half the drivers their minds are elsewhere. Maybe I am not used to city traffic
but have driven in Melbourne, Sydney and find that more easy.
In Perth they are either half asleep or on a mission to get there no matter what.

CMF_Blue Monster

» CMF Member
I have many stories as well, one time driving on wilberforce road to singleton (many motorbikes here on weekends) overtook motorcyclist in twisty section (45-55 km bends) he couldn't believe it flew past me in straight shaking his head.

Back