Slight complex convertion, can it be done?

Ok so heres a possible scenario for my next buy, ive found a nice k11 but,

Its an auto 1.0 coilpack cg10, can i convert to a 1.3 distrobuter motor, throw in a manual box and get everything to run nice and happy,

I know people are thinking.why not just buy the manual motor etc but its the model and.colour im limited to wanting.

Other information,
I do still have a 1.0 manual facelift full car but rotted but ecu is all there, manual 99 box (the good ratio one) and its on dizzy, that engines pretty wrecked though due to lack of maintenance but its got the manual tech atleast and obviously the loom.

Im thinking i want a nice k11 to turbo but it has to be exactly what i want it to be,

Can it be done? Will one of the motors need nats removing?

Once again thanks for all the help,
Hoping to be back soon

(Yes reg more midnight conversations for us haha)

Migs

Aye i know what you mean frank ive alot of time at thr minute in my 4 days on and 4 days off and.find im just wasting time lol! Its a white k11c that looks absolutely beaut but i might just look for a 93 again find a 1.3 engine and bin the 99 facelift box and shafts etc its a hard choice, i had a facelift before and.really liked it alot.

Itd be the locks and keys that would be a pain in the bum, nats is annoying sometimes so a pre face is always nice, im just looking around i suppose frank but really want a white one haha.

find the engine and running gear you want, buy the whole car, then transplant everything including the full loom into the one you want to drive.

Itd be the locks and keys that would be a pain in the bum, nats is annoying sometimes so a pre face is always nice, im just looking around i suppose frank but really want a white one haha.
you could keep the locks, and just change the keychip tho migs :)

Been said but if you swap the lot, minus the engine from the old 1l it should work with the keys rechipped.
Welcome back btw :) haven't heard from you in yonks mate!

Update:

CAM00078.jpg

Blog to come soon, for now. Sleep for my nightshift !

Back