EOI: 1995 LX Micra (slight mods done)

CMF_punty

» CMF Member
hi everyone, i was thinking about selling up my 1995 LX Micra because i could really use some extra cash for university right now. the car is blue and i originally got it for $300 from a mate after he hit a wombat. there is no chassis damage as far as i can tell, just a broken front bumper and water reservoir (it was a small chunk of the bumper that got knocked off and the reservoir had a 2cm crack on it, fixed both now and drives great).
heres the mods Ive done so far:
- installed recaro monza replica drivers seat (i do have another recaro monza replica which i was going to install in the passenger but i wanted to re-do the welds on the drivers seat professionally first)
- red LED's light up dashboard
- in the process of giving it a respray (sanded bumper and scratched panels, rust proofed, and primered. just waiting on funds for paint)
-sony sound system [head-unit + two 6" door speakers] (paid $250 last month for it)
- roadworthied and rego'd last month so it would need nothing to get roadworthy again as i have only driven it twice since then with no troubles.

reasons for thinking about selling:
- need cash for university
- getting very difficult to find the parts i want
- cant afford to make it much better as im unemployed so i wanted to sell and get a car with more readily avaliable parts at wreckers (ie. corolla, etc.) [PS: i know u can use most parts from a pulsar but i feel i would be making a frankenstien car...]

its not actually for sale yet, i just wanted to see how much it would be worth. also i can get the car a full respray for mates rates, so if that increases the price then i would consider it...

also here's a build thread that i was working on: http://forums.mightycarmods.com/showthread.php?1343-1995-Nissan-Micra-K11

that has all pictures and updated progress to all my mods and repairs...

Thanks
~Tony

Back