Silver K10 at Gunwharf on saturday

Ems had the silver K10, and hers do work. Pauls is silver i believe but his wasn't there?

yeah mine was the only silver k10. U prob got my car mixed up with Arnolds, as he doesn't have any working ones!! He's too lazy to wire it up again :p

Nope... there was another silver K10.

The one with the black splitter on the front....

Didnt idle very well..... might have been Paul_lx?

Before I left, I drove over to that corner of the car park to wait for you Arnold.... waited a little bit and his car was there.

R u absolutely sure it was a k10!!! LOL Just that there were only 3 k10's that attended, mine, arnolds and u. And i'm pretty sure Pauls k10 is in bit's and not even road worthy atm as it is waiting for engine parts. Plus, he turned up with a mate in a diff car!!! U should have flyer'd it lol!! :p

lol you guys it was paul his car was really bad so he took it home after this and came back with tom in the volvo but he will not be bale to reply as he is now banned due to his behaviour at the meet

Must have been ok to drive to gunwharf! should have come to the photo session in it afterwards

ooooh, well i'm never meeting in that carpark again. Not really a place for a meet when it comes to piccies!!

The bloke said the switch inside the box looked fine, but its a 1.2 box with 4 wires. My car only accepts two! so not sure which wires need to go where. I'l just get a switch and wire it up to them, one day :)

Back