Saturday Night Bowling 11th April - Everyone Welcome

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
If people are interested I can book us some bowling lanes on Saturday evening at the Meridan Leisure Park which is just a few junctions down the M1 from Donington.

There are many food outlets near by, so we could also get something to eat there as well.

Once we have an idea of how many want to go, I'll book some lanes and sort out payments etc.

thanks
Kev

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Right I'm going to get this booked asap and need to make a list to confirm numbers.

1. Kev
2. James
3. Arnold
4. BBQ Mark
5. moddedmicra
6. Jowley
7. +1
8. Ollie
9. Nis
10. Ivan
11. Sammyboi
12. littlewood

Let me know if you would like to bowl?

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
The bowling is booked for:

8:50pm
12 people
2 lanes
2 games
£8.50 per person

1. Kev
2. littlewood
3. Arnold
4. BBQ Mark
5. moddedmicra
6. Jowley
7. +1
8. Ollie
9. Nis
10. Ivan

I couldn't get it any earlier, but this will give people time to go back to hotels and we can meet up before hand and get a pizza or something. I didn't get confirmation from everyone, but if you don't want to bowl, let me know and I'll edit the booking. I needed to get this booked to ensure we got the lanes being the easter weekend.

thanks
Kev

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
what ever you prefer,

I have the passes to go out in the post tomorrow which will include camping passes.

thanks
Kev

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
no camping for me this time i only live half hour away :p will be getting to the show about dinnertime on the sat gotta work the morning :( but will come to this in the evening not bothered about bowling but will if someone drops out