sill replacement

hi guys anyone know how much this might cost as iv got a few holes in each sill and after haveing half welded each side i thought it would be better to just replace tham but iv no idea on cost am i looking in to the hundreds or what...cheers guys..

I've looked into getting this done before my mot quotes I found for the sills were about £46 a side and then labour on top...

well from what iv heard and read it can take anything from 3 hours to 30 hours depending how compicated it is...
i will go and get a quote tomorow and if its more than i think it is then ill be sending her to the old micra rest home its ashame cus apart from the sills there is nothing wrong with it everything is imaculate..

i will go and get a quote tomorow and if its more than i think it is then ill be sending her to the old micra rest home its ashame cus apart from the sills there is nothing wrong with it everything is imaculate..
Depends just how much you want to keep your car I guess I'll pour every penny I've got into mine because I'm sad and genuinely love my Millie haha.
So for before mot I need to sort cv boots ASAP, sills and my brakes could do with being overhauled.

Depends just how much you want to keep your car I guess I'll pour every penny I've got into mine because I'm sad and genuinely love my Millie haha.
So for before mot I need to sort cv boots ASAP, sills and my brakes could do with being overhauled.
id love to keep the little cow but i have to look at the long run i need a car but dont want to pump shed loads in to it lol ill let you know what price i get quoted tomorow might help you out abit....

Back