sill problem

B

Baker

hi just came back after having a new jacking put on my k10 & found out the a bit further along the sils are going. So im going to try to tidy the sills up & sell it or use it until its mot runs out & scrap it, pity coz this is the only problem. If I get it sorted does anybody know how much I could sell it for, its got a super s spoiler on, stealth shelf, 10's in doors (pioneers), kenwood cassette deck which has the ability to be hooked up to an amp & cd/ md changer. Its got 82k on the clock, 13'' alloys, tyres are ok, its red in colour, new pads on back, taxed & mot'd till october 2005 & its an ls model. Anyone got any ideas.

Hmmm is the it the 1.0 ltr (MA10) or 1.2 (MA12) engine? Not that there would be a huge difference in selling price.

Probably around the £600 mark I would guess. The guys on here may state otherwise.

no way £600! if you're trying to sell it with little or no mot, you'd be lucky to get over £300 for it, regardless of what ice you have in it. hence why it is best to sell it without it. if you're selling it with an mot, probably £400.

Back