SICK

Layla

Deactivated Account
ok small rant heading your way people
as it has been said millions of times on this place, modification is to the owners tastes.
anyway, my micra doesnt have much on it, lowered, new front, set of wheels, clear repeaters, back box, clear clusters. i think it look pretty nice.
so i dont really understand that why, when im parked in my college car park, i come out of a lesson to having "SH*T MICRA" in white paint along my rear window.
i managed to get some of it off in the car park but vision was appalling coming home.
The camera points over the marine residences, and not the cars and we have no patrolling security. i have a fair idea of who did it but not sure i can prove it.
any ideas what i can do anyone? should i just leave it as a mindless though fairlydangerous prank or contact the police or the like for deliberate damamge?
cheers

report is as malicious damage to the police and the owners of the car park. They might be on the look out for further such behaviour and catch them in the act if they do anything else.

I had something similar beginning with C and ending in T on my windows once, juts gotta laugh it off cause most are too small minded to think, hey that actually is a nice car!

find em and write something in white paint over them. on my car i dnt have much but its basically got some rally giant spotlights. 15 inch white wheels. custom doorcards. boot build.and a backbox and i get it all the time. cries of nice car and then laughing. i just shout some profanities and tell them where to go. had it today in fact. small minded idiots thats all.

Some people just don't like micras it seems, some little smeg egged all the micras (3 K10's and 2 K11's) in my uni car park a couple of months ago grr although paint is alot worse anoing none the less.

RE: RE: SICK

kev_mono72 said:

:laugh:

that is well bad, prob is best to report to the police, then they may be able to do something about it in future..

who do you think did it? did they have a reason 2 do it or are they just..T*ats?

Sorry to hear about this. What the hell have things come to when some little scrote decides they can vandalize something they don't like.

Still at least it's not as bad as what happened to Nesser's (Mark) gold K11. That way keyed down both sides and have an obcenity etched into his bonnet. I remember it cost him about £400 or so to get it sorted and that was through a friend.

That sucks man, sorry to hear it, i think everyone here has probably had something like that happen to them, even if its "Buy a REAL car" wrote in on the dirt! People seem too caught up over the year of my car, its a 92 and i keep pouring money into it, people cant understand that its a great car, very reliable and that i love it, i dont want a newer car!

WHO'S WITH ME!! :p

god people are gonna be crapping their selves..

"MSC members against vandals" lol

really is pointless though vandalism, people just get jeallous of what other people got, thats all it is at the end of the day..

some drunk chavs in a saxo, one of them wearing a bin laden mask shouted your micra is sh1t, i picked my friend up n accidently later on that night ended up behind them at lights, my friend jumped in the back and when i got to the side of them, my friend shoved his bear a55 on the window and i gave them the Vs as they attemped to keep up.

my car was also egged once for no reason, just norrow minded idiots do these things

I think that some people need to learn how to be more open minded and also, learn how to grow up!! What is the point of vandalising other peoples property? They're clearly all cowards, otherwise why would they write what they think and then run off so that no one knows it was them?!

take an AK to a clock tower?

h had Micras are sh*t written in the mud on the side of my car but the guy who did it came up to me thinking it was well funny...

set up a small camera or somthing

you can get tiny ones from maplins.....

well harsh tho

Have taken to parking in the staff car park for now, and luckily nothing else has happened.
The "security" (NB read: lazy fat bald guy who doesnt move from his office on the other side of the campus) bloke is checking the CCTV cameras, but he said it isnt likely coz the camera doesnt actually point at the car park. genius people, genius.
I mentioned to the guy who i thought had done it that i was getting it checked and he just changed the subject.
Also, when i put my rear demister on now the top two wires arent heating up. related? car boogered?
luff layla

it should still demist cos the tracks are on the inside of the car check for breaks in the wires...

i think you should still set up some cctv..

or because these people are obviously thick as sh*t you could debadge the micra and it would be like invisable ohh :)

I have a good friend who's micra is well known locally, and due to keeping nicely with zetec-s' and similar hot hatches, he hasnt had trouble with these boy racer type idiots :p

clyde said:
I have a good friend who's micra is well known locally, and due to keeping nicely with zetec-s' and similar hot hatches, he hasnt had trouble with these boy racer type idiots :p

sounds interesting, what mods are done to it?

Sorry to hear that Layla. Hearing things like this puts my blood pressure up, people with nothing more to do than damage others property for fun just because they are jealous.

I have had my car done over several times. It's pointless telling the police because they do nothing.

I had my motor done over 7 times inside of a year and they did less than nothing, best bet is to deal with it yourself.

Back