Show Us Your Micra!

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
so theres a micra picture thread but theyre pics of micras all over the world.

so post a pic up of your micra whether its a project, finished or still being built lets see ya micra :)

i know there are some beasts on here, kovert and turbo march were looking at you haha

CMF_Tyrie

» CMF Member
Mine

11779_460730467275823_1472185774_n.jpg

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
Haha smart ass frank, my sister has mention to me I should put eyelashes on it! A quick response of no was made

CMF_antos

» CMF Member
RBLUV WROTE:

"what size wheels antos, they look huge

i think its the full face look that makes them look big, but rtk is right they were 15
" but atm rockin 15x7 renault cleo rims but one has a slight buckle but hopefully next week will have the wantabes finished and on =}

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
Juzzy WROTE:

"After 5 hours behind a heat gun, thinners soaked rag and a cut up credit card(Dont worry it was maxed before it got the snip!) the bump strips are finally off!

Swaps? Haha

CMF_hotfunk67

» CMF Member
RTK WROTE:

"Wouldnt mind an SLX, kinda wanting a little bigger car, but keep with the Micras haha

Theyre the same size just 2 more doors and the drivers seat doesn't go back as far. At least mine didn't. I do miss my slx though and the aqua colour, red is so boring.

CMF_Juzzy

» CMF Member
This is my 2nd slx, had a red one first just as a stock daily, sold that missed it so found this one super cheap so bought it!
I'm hunting a better condition one to swap all the stuff from this one into

Back