Micra Pulsar SR20DET

Batch

Ex. Club Member
Well, the time has finally come.

Tried my best to get this project started again, arranged to buy the front running gear off someone on here just to get the ball rolling. Last night the Celica was diagnosed with Ringlands so there goes 2-3k of my hard earned cash. Had to let this poor fella down after him taking the time to break the bits off his K11 (so so sorry C0llis0n).

Now i think it's time to call it quits, life just seems to stand in my way all the time, think it's giving me a sign.

Offers now taken for the Micra SR20DET as it stands now, project thread http://www.micra.org.uk/threads/4951-Progress-Report-on-Chris-Batch-s-2.0-SR20DE-conversion

All pictures of progress and build are here.

Running an SR20DET lump from a pulsar, FMIC, included will be Walbro FPR, Dump valve etc etc.

It starts, runs, moves etc as we managed to get it in to my cousins garage a year or so ago. However it's been sitting since then.

Battery re-located to the boot. Old Fox Alloys (as seen in pics). Lowered (front has Pulsar Coilovers, absolutely solid). Powerflow burnt tip (blue) backbox (3.5" i think), exhaust system hand built from downpipe, again 3.5" i think straight through. Almera GTi front brakes and hubs. Rare Super S interior. Vented Bonnet. Central locking (again THINK it all still works) Toad Ai606 Alarm...which i think still works....

I will also chuck in the bodykit which will need to be cut and fitted over the intercooler.

Thats all i can think of off the top of my head.

I really have no idea how much it's worth, pretty sure you could break it for a decent amount.

I'm not sure whether i'm breaking the forum rules here but i'm going to need to take offers due to the above.

I recon honestly £500 in parts and X amount of time and effort would get her on the road stripped out. If you wanted a show car then it's up you how much you'd want to spend.

So sad :(

Just wondering how much of this would be unbolt/bolt on for the be?

Will have a good go through of your threads/photo's to see what modifying needed doing to the car itself.

No worries.

To be honest you'd be getting all the bits you need to perform a full conversion, there isn't THAT much hacking and bashing required to get it to fit, was quite surprised. So potentially you could get another donor shell and start again!

Although my shell is still in pretty good nick i believe, chassis wise it's spot on still, god bless Nissans!

what actually needs doing to it, it is just bodywork or are there some mechanics and electrics needing doing too

Some mechanics, to be honest i think removing the existing running gear and using K11 Setup (susp, hubs, pulsar discs/calipers) is probably the best way to go, then getting some customised driveshafts made. This is why i was chasing after a K11 setup, which Collison has kindly offered up for purchase if anyone submits an offer here.

Electrics, all done pretty much, the only thing that does not work is the speedo, this is because i couldn't get hold of a speedo sensor for the P11 (primera) gearbox. Once someone has this it shouldn't be difficult to set up something to submit the signal to the pulsar clocks. OR..a full digital dash kit would be nice...start from scratch :)

Bodywork, everything you'll need i have, however it'll need a new drivers door and front arches, car cancer has got them! :(

I don't really have a price tag attached to it to be honest so if you want to make an offer then just drop me a PM ad we'll thrash it out.

:O

noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

keep it and resurrect it later man!

you need to carry on with this!
i keep thinking #### it.
but i cant!

i just go back to it when im fed up of cars! fed up of working on the 200 or almera - and the micra always reminds me i love to modify :)

you will be gutted seriously when it goes fella

Back