The fast show, santa pod, 24th/25th march 2012

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
Hi everyone thought i`d try and get some meets for 2012 planned early to try and get a good turnout first one i thought i`d try and get us too if theres enough intrest for is the fast show at santa pod at the end of march for details follow This Link!

Let me know what you think
or if you have any other ideas for a midlands meet 2012 then please post them up in a seperate thread

After being around here for a few years i would like to think we can prehaps get a monthly or two monthly series of meets in the midlands area and if there is a good intrest maybe even something such as a santa pod championship across the year for most improved time !

Thanks for looking
Pete (DragonMaster_UK)

Hi mate i haven't looked into sorting a stand due to only 4 people interested i will more than likely be there in my k12 and am hoping to have the car ready to take on the handling circuit i may well go for a few runs down the strip aswell it's looking like sun only for me though if guy and karl are still intrested maybe we could arrange to meet up on the way down there an at least can then see each others cars without having to search for each other whilst down there

well, yeah.

i have 230bhp and 230 ft/lbs
8000rpm limiter, close ratio gears, limited slip dif, mid engine grip and rear wheel drive, 245/40 rear tyres and a paddle clutch.....

Bring it on..:grinning:

well, yeah.

i have 230bhp and 230 ft/lbs
8000rpm limiter, close ratio gears, limited slip dif, mid engine grip and rear wheel drive, 245/40 rear tyres and a paddle clutch.....

Bring it on..:grinning:

now that sounds evil!!! hehehehe i wanna see this in action, gonna pull some strings try an make sure im there!

I will be there but not on a stand who wants to meet up on the way there so can have a chat about our cars etc an not have to be searching round for each other when we are at the show

Looking at guys location he will be coming down the m6 to m1 aswell so what about watford gap services ? time wise i'd like to get to pod for about 9 but that all depends on when guys planning on leaving so let me know !

Looking at it mate watford gap is only on the wrong side of the carrigeway so how about northampton services junction 15a i think it is about half 8ish ?

I ain't coming, car's off the road. Went to take the wipers off and the nuts were so tight the link fell off under the scuttle. Had to trek into Wigan to get a wiper arm puller and it's as much use as a chocolate fookin' teapot. Going to have to order a heavy duty one off Amazon and take me dad's 'rolla to work on Monday :mad:.

I ain't coming, car's off the road. Went to take the wipers off and the nuts were so tight the link fell off under the scuttle. Had to trek into Wigan to get a wiper arm puller and it's as much use as a chocolate fookin' teapot. Going to have to order a heavy duty one off Amazon and take me dad's 'rolla to work on Monday :mad:.
hope you get it sorted no probs guy :) a marshall from work said its taken him 1 hr to do 2 miles near santa pod :eek:

Cheers Frank, should be ok for the next couple of days. The smashed bit of windscreens right in the bottom corner and so long as it doesn't rain, the car's fine to drive...

Back