Should my fuel light come on WITH the dashlights?

Cheef

Buy & Sell Member
As title, When i put my headlights on my dash lights up as normal. BUT my fuel light too AND its not orange...tis white!!!??

Anyone shed some LIGHT on this? :(

Something must of come loose and your seeing light creeping through the fuel light whole, only thing you can do is take it apart and check.

I did. I replaced every bulb as K11's suffer sometimes with having no clock illumination. There wasn't a bulb in most locations (even though they are marked as to what the bulb is for.)

Its nearly towards the stage where the fuel light will come on now. Guess I'll take out the white bulb and see what happens. I'm guessing NO "Your future is bright...Your future is ORANGE!" light :D

Hi,
Like someone said earlier, the light from the dash illumination bulbs which come ON when you switch on your head lights, appears to be seeping in to the fuel indicator bulb cavity :suspect:; But I'm pretty sure this is not supposed to happen.
Taking the meter panel out and checking this is a relatively easy task.

About the missing bulbs, well when I bought my K11 I also found some dash bulbs to be missing, The Nissan dealer here in Sri Lanka charges and arm and a leg for a new set of bulbs (So the the previous owner swapped them out with another March? :wasntme:) so after some research I found that the dash bulbs for Hyundai fit the March perfectly and are dirt cheap!

Hope this helps.....

Back