Service interval for cam belt

Hi, new to forum and K11 ownership. Picked it up last night in the dark and havent seen it in the light yet (blind ebay purchase!).
So was going to give it a quick service and was wondering what the cambelt intervals are for future reference?
Its done 59K miles and a 1 litre.
Any other jobs I should do? Just want to keep it as cheap runner and not lavish any fancy mods on it (although a good polish wont hurt).
Ta.

hi mate
show and tell time matey..........pic or two
strip out interior inspect inner body clean it and interior,,,replace it ahhhhhhh brand new car smell,,,,er no but brand new cleaned
rinses out ounces/grams of dirt grime saves weight

Yep no cam belt, its a reliable engine which doesn't let you down or cost to maintain :) (Well it costs now and then, but you wont find maintenance cheaper anywhere else!!)

no cam belt? This car just keeps getting better.
I cant get over the low cost of service parts.
Once the deluge of rain stops I will try to get some pics up.
Im warning you - she aint pretty.
One potential issue - steering. Considering I havent even looked at the tyres it might be nothing but steering is very stiff at extreme left or right. Light in the middle.
Suspect rack? How much are these to replace. Non PAS model.

Hehe, your non pas rack feels like that anyway (Mine does) gets tight when you are approaching full lock, but thats when the car can drive vertically ;) its fairly good with its turning circle (well i think so)

Have made some progress since my last post.
Have now fixed the heater fan switch with the blob of solder trick however this coincided with the exhaust breaking in two on the way to work.
It seems to have come apart at a flange before the back box and the link pipe is still holding/joined on to the cat/middle box.
Does anyone know if the link pipe is a separate item and how much would a garage charge to do this job as I hate doing exhausts due to the issues getting the corroded nuts off. Back box looks in good order and I assume/hope the cat/middle box is also in good order - it still has a heat shield on anyway.
Any recommendations like using/avoiding Kwik-fit type outlets?

heater fix is well worth it nice one,,saw a brand new back silencer section on eeeekbay for £20 have to add the postage though
keep an eye or put a wanted poster on buy/sell section should proov results

Found a local exhaust fitters now fitting the link pipe for £38. Still expensive but had a look last night and the studs and bolts are corroded to hell. It would have taken me ages to do the job myself.
Kwik-S**t wanted £50.

Back