Bumpers and Service parts for sale - new lower buy it all price!

wilsonian

Ex. Club Member
OK I've cleaning up as I'm moving out at the end of the year and have some bits to give away and some to sell.

Firstly the bits for sale

Box full of service parts
It has the following items inside

3rd Party 1ltr Spark Leads
3rd Party Dizzy Cap x2 (I beleive these fit both 1ltr and 1.3ltr)
3rd Party Rotary Arms (I beleive these fit both 1ltr and 1.3ltr)
3rd Party 1ltr Water Pump Belt
Fram Fuel Filter x4 (I beleive these fit both 1ltr and 1.3ltr)
Fram Air Filter (I beleive these fit both 1ltr and 1.3ltr)
£20inc postage (The fuel filters cost me around £8 each alone!) to anywhere UK mainland?

Rear K11 Bumper with Nissan MudFlaps

Customer Front bumper

SR Rear parcel shelf with speakers, broken hold up cords - thrown in free with any purchase.

Right The person who is buying my clutch plate is getting all the free bits I'm affraid as I need the room urgently. The service bits are still here however I can post it out or just put it for a collection. I wont be coming to any meets (as I don't drive a micra or the time any more).

Sorry chaps.

Quick update.

I have now got rid of the plastic bits and anti roll bar however the buyer didn't want the parcel shelf as he was building a rally car.

So SR Parcel shelf (with speakers) back up for grab. I'll give this away to anyone who collects anything from me (service bits or bumpers). Only problem with it as the rubber support leads are broken.

i'm coming up next sunday at 1pm for the front bumper (we spoke through ebay) so can i have the parcel shelf?? =]

cheers, John

Hey,

The front bumper is up for £40 on eBay - I've listed it last night.

As for the lot well I could do it all at £60 - thats front and rear bumper, service parts and the SR parcel shelf. That would be my best offer :)

cheers mate

im looking to make my grille an open mouth at the moment, thats first on my list
would you do it yourself or buy one?

cheers

Damo

Rear bumper auction has ended but is still up for sale if anyone wants it.

I can do the lot for £50 to clear the garage. :)

Back