SELLING MICRA CELEBRATION 1.0i W REG! Like New!!

S

sneek

A Really great car, I have had no problems with it what so ever!

**FULL SERVICE HISTORY**

When I bought the car, there was a small scratch on the rear, drivers side bumper, it is hardly noticable, but under scrutiny, it is visable. (causes no problem, affects car in no way)

In the year that I have owned the car it has been cherished, It has only been used to get me back and forth from work (A few miles each way) hense the low milage.
(I am a student but take the bus to college)

it really is in MINT CONDITION inside!

The Cassete player, does not seem to work but this did not bother me for the small amount of time per day that i used it. (This can be replaced for around £30) That really is the only thing wrong with the car.

It has just been put through an MOT which it passed no problem.

It has:

Sunroof
Power Assisted Steering
Rear Spoiler
Alarm
Immobilise
Drivers Airbag
Rear Seat Belts

As I have Said, other than the small mark on the rear bumper, it is in ABSOLUTLEY MINT CONDITION!!

The colour is really nice and looks great in sunlight (glittery blue affect) It also has the colour coded bumpers which not all micras have.

I will be sorry to see the car go, but i am a student and cannot afford the insurance fees as my hours have been cut right back.

It is actually however very cheap to insure with its 1.0 litre engine and high quality security. I just cannot afford to keep up the payments whilst in full time education.

YOU ARE BIDDING TO BUY, NOT TO VIEW!

I think i have given all the required information. Any questions dont hesitate to ask.

This really is a wonderful car, I will be extremely sorry to see it go, but due to circumstances i have no choice.

This car is ideal for any age, from new drivers to experienced, Its a dream to drive and a really reliable car.

CALL 01646 621994 ANYTIME FOR QUESTIONS OR ANYOTHER INFO, OR EMAIL ME

Have been told by local Nissan Garage that it's worth around £2400... looking for around £2000

Check It Out On Ebay... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4619690819&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

Im In pembrokeshire, West Wales

Welcome to the MSC

Have you got any pictures? also, where abouts are you? That'l help alot trying to sell this car.

Good luck with the sale

Just a bit of extra info, the asking price is £2000 and it is worth £2400

Back