Selling whole K11 Micra for parts

CMF_koolio1234

» CMF Member
Hey,

Im currently have a complete micra in silver sitting here. Bought it off ebay to use as a parts car but ended up selling my micra any way so I have no use for it now. Its a 1995 LX model. Its looking for a new home and would make an excellent runabout to fix up or perfect for parts.

Panels are straight, gearbox is still good, interiors a bit dirty but otherwise good.

It still drives fine, just has a dead battery.

Whole car: $600 ono (will need to be towed as its unregistered)

Located in:

Sydney
postcode: 2145

Throw me a reasonable offer and come take it.

Cheers.

CMF_koolio1234

» CMF Member
manual transmission

gearbox - $150

engine - $250

Attachments

• 54702.jpg
    54702.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 30

CMF_D.K.C

» CMF Member
How much for the bonnet is there many stone chips? I'm in Toongabbie, I can pick it up.
Beeboop/Koolio, Can I have/buy the clutch cable if you don't need it (and if it's in decent nick)
Cheers, D.C

CMF_Jon (2)

» CMF Member
This is obviously the one on ebay that sold a few days ago.
here's the ad description:
HELLO PEOPLE YOU ARE BIDDING ON A 95 MODEL, 1.3L, MANUAL NISSAN MICRA, THE CAR IS UNREGISTED, HAS A BROKEN WINDSCREEN NOT SEEN IN PICK, IT NEED'S AN AIRBOX AND WATER BOTTLE. THE CAR WILL REQUIRE A BLUESLIP AND WHATEVER REPAIRS IT NEEDS TO PASS INSPECTION(WINNING BIDDER MUST REPAIR HIM/HERSELF).THE ENGINE AND 5 SPEED MANUAL GEARBOX IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION IT STARTS AND DRIVES BUT NEEDS REPAIRS THE LADY I BOUGHT IT FROM SAID IT NEEDS REPAIRS AS SHE SMASHED IT BUT THE GUY THAT REPAIRED IT FOR HER DIDNT REPAIR IT PROPLEY, SO PLEASE NOT AN INSPECTION IS A MUST. THE INTERIOR IS OK BUT DOES NEED A CLEAN UP BEEN SITTING IN THE SAME SPOT FOR 3 YEARS. THE MOULD ON THE LEFT DOOR NEEDS GLUEING BACK ON.

and one of the questions someone asked:
Q: Hello there, Could you please tell wat side the car was smashed and repaired and what can you see that was not repaired properly. Regards Frank
A: IT LOOKS LIKE IT WAS SMASHED FROM THE FRONT AND THE RADATOR SUPPORT WASNT WELDED PROPLY FROM MY VEIW

CMF_koolio1234

» CMF Member
whole car still for sale. Can't part it out at the moment guys as I'm really busy with uni. If I cant sell it as a whole, you'll have to wait a few weeks before I can get a chance to dismantle it and part it out.

I'll list all the parts up once dismantled with prices and the best offer wins.

CMF_chargeR

» CMF Member
kovert.k11 WROTE:

"chargeR WROTE:

"Why not just get an unregistered vehicle permit and drive it? That is what I would do if I was located on the main island of Australia."</div>

still needs to pass a pink slip to get an unregistered vehicle permit though

Ah okay my mistake. That is not the case in Victoria or Tasmania, one just calls up the local road authority quotes the VIN etc. then pay with CC and you are on your way. Does that mean in NSW if you wan't to take your car to get a roadworthy/pink slip done then you have to tow it?

CMF_kovert.k11

» CMF Member
chargeR WROTE:
Ah okay my mistake. That is not the case in Victoria or Tasmania, one just calls up the local road authority quotes the VIN etc. then pay with CC and you are on your way. Does that mean in NSW if you wan't to take your car to get a roadworthy/pink slip done then you have to tow it?
nah, in NSW, u can drive ur unregistered car for the purposes of getting a blue or pink slip...

Back