A few things

Lou

Ex. Club Member
Depending on prices:

K11 Micra 1.3 LX
Jst over 100K on the clock
New Throttle Body
Lowered 40mm All Round
Dent in top of boot, but still 100% Funtional (another boot - super s one free in sale)
Recently Serviced
Intensive Service Records and Reciepts
3 Owners
Good Tyres all Round
Tinted Windows
Alarm with Central Locking on front door fitted (Viper VX671)
Aftermarket Steering Wheel
Good Condition Interior
Polished Oil Cap
New OE HT Leads

£700 ono with 4 months tax, MOT till end of august!

Now i have the following still fitted, and will be sold with the car if i can get £900 for it

Janspeed Manifold - £50
Janspeed Centre Section - £50 inc backbox
Janspeed Backbox - See centre section
15" Alloys - All scuffed but with brand new khumo tyres on (all four £160 recently 195/45/15) - £140
Super S Front (with working fogs) and Rear Bumpers - £35
K&N Filter and Custom Piping - £15
Strut Brace - £15
Sideskirts (not correct colour I know) - £25
Seat Ibiza Splitter (not fitted as yet, but sprayed ready to fit) - £20
Powercoil Springs (not fitted as yet -65front, -50 back) will not be fitted, but included in sale - £75
Panhard Rod Adjustable - £10

I will attach a few pics if interest is there? If not, PM me for the parts separatly all prices to be taken will need P&P added!

I live in Portsmouth

PO7 7BB is the postcode if that helps you! Thanks

how she looks atm, door trims now back on

DSC04560.jpg

Skirts before spraying!
DSC04478.jpg

Graphics will be removed
DSC04455.jpg

New HT Leads since
DSC04454.jpg

This is with old tyres, new tyress now on!
DSC04448.jpg

DSC04444.jpg

You can see the dent in the boot in this pic! Really small

DSC04441.jpg

Would you take £70 for manifold and centre section, but keep the backbox? if so, Dibs!!

how badly r the wheels scuffed?
and if all falls thru (unlikely but ya kno) id like to take the manifold and centre section. and the skirts!!

damn it, i want the pan hard rod, strut brace and side skirts but it looks like i'm gonna be too late :(

Centre and Backbox gone now, sorry people,. as has the front Super S bumper

Left is

Manifold - 1st Dibs K11 Dave
Alloys - 3 kerbed, one fine, all brand new tyres! Not the best condition i will say that, i was guna replace one wheel myself - Danni, then Paynee
Induction Kit - Titch - will get a pic, very polished from when the pic was taken, have no camera atm though matey!
Skirts - Lindy, first dibs unless someone betters the price (danni)
Powercoil Springs - Micra Man
Panhard Rod - Yes its adjustable, no its not Whiteline - Dr Zoidberg, Super S then Paynee
Super S Rear - Mike if you want just the rear?
Super S Dials, forgot i had these! lol! £20?

wanted both but the rear will do. I've got someone that can collect this weekend, send me a PM with price and address.

Mike

Lou, are you not selling the seats you recently bought?? DId u even buy any seats lately or am i just making things up again? IF so dibs - oh and put me as second for manifold

Attachments

• Image000.JPG
    Image000.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 214
well ill be stripping it sat morning people, so if people could come with money, that would be good !Lol! mikey, pm waiting for you!

Another offer, if someone has standard springs and wants their car lowered, 35mm on spax springs, i will happy change my front struts right over, and the rear springs for standard ones, if you can do the work yourself at my house, you can have them for £25! thats not a bad price i dont think! lol

I didn't want the springs mate. I said I'm interested in the splitter, skirts and strut brace and possibly the wheels lol. :)

RE: RE: A few things

micra man said:
May know someone who will have the skirts off you and also the strut brace, and also poss springs. :) First dibs.

just thought this meant you could be quite interested!

Lol, hmm can't remember, it may have been G who was interested in the springs lol!!! :S Sorry man, I will ask him for you and find out. :)

RE: RE: A few things

Dr Zoidberg said:
oh and the strut brace to mate :)

james said:
...And the strut brace :) (Nice to meet you btw mate :))

thought i was down first for that o_O

lou it don't matter about the pan hard, won't be able to spare cash for it at the mo, so if ya ain't sold it already put it back up for sale.

Dr Zoidberg said:
lol, instigating are we titch? you bored and wanna watch a squable lol :D

james no hard feelings mate, same to lou also

:)
Thanks man, and i honestly didnt know (I was originally only going to pick up the skirts for Danni)

James :)

no probs mate. would have been better for him to sell on any way as i got road tax and a new box to pay for :D so would have ended up paying for them in months time :( bit crappy for lou then if needs cash now

:)

panhard rod, standard springs, manifold (if i can get off, dave k11 is having this), a set of s13 seats which should fit, someone can have these, i want rid, ened the space, super s rear bumper, and erm, super s dials! nothin else really!

oh, and a universal show cage! jst the N frame behind the driver, and two struts going into the boot! was fitted in my R5 GTT, but didnt get round to do ing it in the micra! £50 collected! will look ace!

Back