Selling some Stuff!!

oooops, ok, well friday tommorrow so should be sweet to get it off ya then mate, you need to also let me know some info, like paypal address and how is gonna be sent e.t.c, if you could pm me your mobile number i could either call ya or just text...

Cheers

j

pm'ed!!!

paid and mine! :grinning:

need the final piece to my janspeed collection - back box!!!

j

Indeed! its still sat on my bed lol
Living the life of luxury in the warm and not stuck outside on the car lol

So yeah i sold the midpipe now!
Anyone else interested in anything i have for sale???

i have lowering springs yes but if you want the truth i cant b bothered to take them off and im going to sell them with the car.
Got a buyer for the car maybe too but if he doesnt want it ill get in contact with you as i may consider taking them off.

right guys sold the car now but.... i still have my custom rocker cover for sale!! £30 posted and ill chuck in my haynes manual too!!
Come on someone must want it! its tidy!

Hi guys, got some micra stickers too!
I have 2 window stickers and 1 rear window sticker, offers?????

If you want any pics of anything just give me a shout!

Basicly i got everything left that is not car related apart from the rocker which i have!!

alrite pal looking for lowering springs you selling yours yet ??? and if you are how low are they im lookin at gooinnng low low i.e 50 ml

cheers kial

Still got everything guys!!!

DJing Decks £90 Collected
Crackle Red Rocker cover £25 collected
F1 Remote control car £25 collected
Ben Sayers golf clubs with bag and trolly (missing 7 iron) £80 collected

I also have some Rage Bucket Seats if anyone is interested £150 ono collected (can be posted)
They are in my sx at the moment but not sure about the mounts which i have custom made but if they are the same they will bolt strait in!
http://s609.photobucket.com/albums/t.../Rage Seats/

I have loads of pics which i can email you guys!

All items can be posted!!

Back