Stuff for sell!!

bens851

Ex. Club Member
Hi guys!
had a minor crash last nite in the sx
gonna cost me £50 to fix my car.
and £500 to fix the bloke i hit!
so basicly i gotts sell some stuff!!!
So i got a crackle red rocker cover that anthony painted. Brand new havent even put it on the car yet! £30
I got a green super s spoiler, with a small crack in the middle... use to be modded micras! £15 SOLD!!!
And i am also considering selling my back box £50 SOLD!!!
I also have a steering wheel boss. £10

All prices exculed postage and packaging.
You can obviously pick them up.
I am open to negociate price.
A Claud butler Mountain bike £250
A set of Numark DJ decks and Numark mixer £100
A set of Ben Sayers gof clubs complete with bag and trolly £100
A renault F1 remote comtrol car (about 5 years old) but its pretty sweet! £30
And a few ps3 games.....
Shawn white snow boarding £20
Everybodys golf world tour £18
Beowolf £15
Viking Battle for Askard £15
Need for speed Pro street £8

Just pm me or write on here.
Ring me if u like on 07971660851
Like i said im open to offers!!!

Thanks guys i really need to get some money quick so please reply fast lol! help a fellow micra man in need!

May have the pioneer sub and amp off you, do these prices include vat or is that added?! lol. what do you mean by in box too? sorry if that sounds like s really silly question!

I'll have the spoiler, unless modded wants it back. How soon do you want the money though?

I'd rather do it when we have the exeter meet, if you are coming, but if your not, I could come pick it up.

May have the pioneer sub and amp off you, do these prices include vat or is that added?! lol. what do you mean by in box too? sorry if that sounds like s really silly question!

Hi mate, its second hand ill get some pics of it soon!
im at college up north at the moment and im back friday so keep in touch mate!
as in the box i mean in the sub box that you put the sub in.
im not sure what wattage it all is i forgot lol.
but the prices include vat but not postage... dunno how much for the sub. where u from mate?

I'll have the spoiler, unless modded wants it back. How soon do you want the money though?

I'd rather do it when we have the exeter meet, if you are coming, but if your not, I could come pick it up.

hi mate yeah course u can have it!
im not coming to the meet any more mate i cant afford it!!
i mean if you wanna come pick it up you are welcome to!
ill get some pics on friday ok??
it has a small crack in it but if i have time ill seal it up. its only tiny though.

got a pic of the back box m8?

Hi mate.
If you look on my blog which you can click on. it says my thread.
got loads of pics on there.
its a 3.5 inch back box custom made in japan. i brought it from the club last year.
Its very loud, build for a turbo micra so it has no muffler! :)
Produces a lovely sound, i dont really wanna sell it but i am desperate for the money!!

Yeah im fine mate.
minimal damage to my car.
just a complete joke with the other car!
the bumper needs replacing and its a rare aftermarket one so thats £250 strait up!
its so annoying!!

is he covered under his insurance for havng an aftermarket bumper?
shame though i hate this type of thing robbing gits. why doesnt everyone have a micra, £30 a bumper and jobsaguden.

bens851, first dibs on the back box mate!!! you got a picture of it? whats the make of the back box?

Cheers

j

Well its whoever is going to offer the highest price and whoever can pick it up really, i dont really want to post it i dont have anything to package it in!
There are pics on my blog which you can access at the bottom of this post.. it says my micra u can click the link.
The backbox is custom made if you read down a couple of posts i explained this to wgc_daz.

is he covered under his insurance for havng an aftermarket bumper?
shame though i hate this type of thing robbing gits. why doesnt everyone have a micra, £30 a bumper and jobsaguden.

Mate i crashed into him in my 200sx!!
also i know the bloke and he knows where i live so i cant really do a runner!
Also we aint going through insurance.

I think ant was meaning is his bodykit declared on the insurance...if not you can tell him to jog on as hes not technically insured...

Oh and do you have a pic of the rocker cover yet?

I think ant was meaning is his bodykit declared on the insurance...if not you can tell him to jog on as hes not technically insured...

Oh and do you have a pic of the rocker cover yet?

Well technically i wasnt insured.... lol
but i might say something to him about it.
Also mate im soz im away this week i cant take any pics!!!
but... i shall do it when i get back!
it looks pretty good to b honest, the paintwork on the back aint too good but u wont see it when its on

but the prices include vat but not postage... dunno how much for the sub. where u from mate?

Im guessin its still all in good nik though? sorry for sounding silly i just needed clarification! Also are you selling the sub and amp seperate? Just need to ask as it looked like you meant both sub and amp for £50 in the original post. Is it possible to pay you through paypal also?
Im fairly close to oxford, dont know how close thats gona be to you but a pick up is prob going to be the cheaper option me thinks.

Well its whoever is going to offer the highest price and whoever can pick it up really, i dont really want to post it i dont have anything to package it in!
There are pics on my blog which you can access at the bottom of this post.. it says my micra u can click the link.
The backbox is custom made if you read down a couple of posts i explained this to wgc_daz.

Not to worry then, by the time i drive to ya and the petrol from london i might aswell order a new one and wait for delivery!!

j

Im guessin its still all in good nik though? sorry for sounding silly i just needed clarification! Also are you selling the sub and amp seperate? Just need to ask as it looked like you meant both sub and amp for £50 in the original post. Is it possible to pay you through paypal also?
Im fairly close to oxford, dont know how close thats gona be to you but a pick up is prob going to be the cheaper option me thinks.

Basicly its the sub and amp i got with my 200sx, i havent really looked at it much but i will clarify this when i get back home. im sorry for being vaigue but i thought i would get this all sorted and stuff cuz i am desperate for the money, i will send you pics on friday.
Well the amp is screwed into the sub box. so i thought i would sell together.
you can pay through pay pal that is fine, you are quite a way from me thats the thing.
my post code is bs284ay.
i can look into postage but i have no clue what i can wrap it up in and how much it will cost!!

Not to worry then, by the time i drive to ya and the petrol from london i might aswell order a new one and wait for delivery!!

j

well ill look into postage mate ill get back 2 u!

hi mate yeah course u can have it!
im not coming to the meet any more mate i cant afford it!!
i mean if you wanna come pick it up you are welcome to!
ill get some pics on friday ok??
it has a small crack in it but if i have time ill seal it up. its only tiny though.

It's just I saw modded asking if he could buy it back off the other thread. I don't mind if he does want it, saves him painting it and stuff.

But if not, then, yeah, I can come pick it up at some point. I have loads of fibreglass and filler at the moment so I can easily do up the crack, if it's big enough to notice.

Nah don't worry about it capnmchl it was only for a little side project, which it would need painting after anyway. Yer its only a little crack but i would fix it, my stupid fault for taking it off a bit to heavy handedly :p

And I can always pick it up for you capnmchl on the way down to exeter as it was only a couple of miles of route for me especially if i buy the rocker cover.

Ahhh. Cool then. Once I get a bit better with this fibreglass malarky, I'm planning on getting another spoiler and changing that a bit. But I'd like a standard one. My car looks like a bubble.

If you could do that, it'd be awesome. Saves me a tenner in petrol.

Basicly its the sub and amp i got with my 200sx, i havent really looked at it much but i will clarify this when i get back home. im sorry for being vaigue but i thought i would get this all sorted and stuff cuz i am desperate for the money, i will send you pics on friday.
Well the amp is screwed into the sub box. so i thought i would sell together.
you can pay through pay pal that is fine, you are quite a way from me thats the thing.
my post code is bs284ay.
i can look into postage but i have no clue what i can wrap it up in and how much it will cost!!

well ill look into postage mate ill get back 2 u!

Cheers dude!!!

j

I know the distance is prob going to be quite far, so its a case of how much petrol it will cost as apposed to courier cost, but as you said it would be difficult to pacake it all up! Ill take a look on AA route planner to see how far to travel it is. Paypal works best for me but need clarification on cost first, like would you want more for the amp? Ive been looking at getting a better system in my car for ages cos im fed up of the missus slaxo sounding better than mine!

yea backbox still for sale, having loads of interest, but havent got anything to package it in to post it.
It is a straight fit exacly the same as the origional back box.
Just a lot bigger and louder ;)

What are you selling now dude, i am confused first was only a few things sub amp etc.. now u just sold your backbox, can you update me on what your selling? lol

ive only sold the backbox mate.
everything else is still for sale.
If you neeed anything else just ask i might b up for selling it!

is your pioneer sub and amp in box got a seperate sub? any pic on these? also the pic of red rocket cover?

oh btw is it going to fit a 1.3 i know it is a silly question but i need to ask...

Hi mate!
back box is sold to WGC_DAZ sorry mate.
Is there anything that i got that you are interested in?

originally i asked for the backbox and you were suppose to get back to me.. i thought first come first serve on this forum is what i was told.. not to worry. i found someone who had 4 ashley back boxes for £30 quid each so i bought all 4 of him to sell..

cheers anyways

j

Bens, you got any pics of the sub and amp at all yet? Also if im doing a pickup im only going to be available next thursday as im working every day till then, dont know if this will be a prob for you or not?

Hi mate.
im sorry but the sub and amp is sold!
really sorry

ok... some pics.....
il just gonna take pics of rocker cover and spoiler then take my exhaust off!

pics :)

Attachments

• IMG_2436.jpg
    IMG_2436.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 276
  • IMG_2450.jpg
    IMG_2450.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_2449.jpg
    IMG_2449.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG_2448.jpg
    IMG_2448.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG_2447.jpg
    IMG_2447.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_2441.jpg
    IMG_2441.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_2440.jpg
    IMG_2440.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_2439.jpg
    IMG_2439.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_2437.jpg
    IMG_2437.jpg
    318.2 KB · Views: 252
  • IMG_2434.jpg
    IMG_2434.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 276
RITE PICS!
soz the exhaust is dirty, im taking it off today. ill clean it up.
joe the rocker cover i have highlighted some marks.
you can see one mark better in one of the pics.

pics of exhaust off and spoiler are to come later today!
trying to think of other stuff to sell....
give me a shout if any of u need anything?

Attachments

• IMG_2462.JPG
    IMG_2462.JPG
    293.5 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_2461VWEN.jpg
    IMG_2461VWEN.jpg
    317.6 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_2459JYET.jpg
    IMG_2459JYET.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 272
  • IMG_2460THRS.jpg
    IMG_2460THRS.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 278
  • IMG_2458.JPG
    IMG_2458.JPG
    183.2 KB · Views: 271
  • IMG_2455.JPG
    IMG_2455.JPG
    314.9 KB · Views: 259
  • IMG_2457.JPG
    IMG_2457.JPG
    358.2 KB · Views: 272
its where the paint has run.
poor painting to b honest.
not going to name names......
its a bit dirty at the mo ill clean it up.
but the marks i have highlited wont go

Back