Maybe Selling :(

A

Anna-K11

Hi Guys,

Haven't posted since this in Jan busy with baby etc, now planning on selling as I need a larger car, any one interested or got any ideas on how much I'd get?

It has done 69,000ish miles, had a new battery 3 months ago and will have 6mths tax and 12mth MOT.
15" monza white alloys
kyb shocks
50mm drop springs (group buy)
spoiler
modified grill
full janspeed system
janspeed manifold
momo steering wheel and gear knob
clear rear light clusters
omp strut brace
k&n induction kit
toad alarm system
sony minidisc player

Thanks, Anna

http://www.micra.org.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=3246&d=1140816546

id reckon you would get about £1500 for it. the best thing to do is put it back to standard you'd probley get more money for it that way.

NeX said:
can i get the clusters :p please:D:D

Was considering removing some mods and selling them seperately, so the answer maybe yes.

How much would you take them for?

what car is it? I mean I know its a K11 but what year is it, because if your thinking of removing the mods, i'd be insterested in the strut brace and induction kit etc, but I need to know they'd fit my car

thanks (Y)

pretty fly for a 5door white guy

LOL i hope other people find this LOL otherwise i will get a warning for being racial or something.

Anna-K11 said:
Was considering removing some mods and selling them seperately, so the answer maybe yes.

How much would you take them for?

£30? i dunno, how much do they cost? what would make you happy? :D

oooh and is that a JDM spoiler too :) wouldn't mind that :D

Thanks for the replies, will know in the next couple off weeks whats happening so I'll post a list and prices etc.

Cheers, Anna x

i wouldnt mind dibs on that that spoiler, been looking for once for while, nearly finished the interior mods (Y)

Back