Selling my girlfriend on ebay

There was a woman trying to sell herself on ebay a few weeks back, ebay withdrew the ad because it breaches their adult terms contract or something or other lol

Thread moved to buy and sell. General chat is for CAR RELATED STUFF ONLY!

If this turns slightly sour like your other thread, i wont hesitate in deleting it

Arnold

goldstar0011 said:
What kind of "emails"?

Not really sure,lol. Whatever comes to here mind. Porbably just whats been happening.

I read about that women, I think she was actually selling a date, there will be no meeting etc in this auction

lol, arnold you edited that post just before i was going to quote it!

I laughed my arse of to what you wrote...!!

You'r mad!!! :grinning:
I hope you've put a really high reserve on her as if someone bid's higher you may b bugg*red!!!!

Did u hear bout the girl who wanted to b a pole dancer but didn't have big enough b**b's, some business man paid 3g for her to get a boob job on e-bay!!!

lol a boob job over ebay, its not a charity website ! does that mean we could create a listing saying 'buy me a body kit for my micra' lol

pathetic if ya ask me but hey!
and its not actually selling her if they dont get to meet her.
think ebays gettin bit silly these days

joe boy micra said:
and im sure your camera lense is a bit out of focus

It's supposed to b like that, it's been done on a photo editor prob coz she'd get a b*llockin if the police ID her!!!!

ive seen packets of walkers crisps go on ebay for 50p,,,,,:eek:

its just as funny as barryboys

lol, reminds me of this :laugh: (I had to use an archive shot of it 'cos the actual site is down).

Why not get married!

http://www.myforeignbride.com

I love the site name, 'my foreign bride'...

You can amagine going down the pub to show the lad's your new "foreign bride"... Only 5.99 for the first three months... If you dont like her, you can get a divorce and return to PO. Box 465...LOL

Back