1.6 k10 on ebay

I have nowhere to put it, but I dont care... I'm watching it with interest bob... Has it been run at all? Is the engine pretty sound?

I have nowhere to put it, but I dont care... I'm watching it with interest bob... Has it been run at all? Is the engine pretty sound?
ive not had the engine running in the k10 since i removed it from the primera which i drove and it was sound only 68K on the clock,
the cars been dry stored in a garage ever since...

i will scrap it,,,,,,,,so bid and buy it i need the space never no youle prob get it for £100

scrap it...or break it?

as in those bike carbs....will they fit a CG13?

if you have made them fit the primera then could they possibly fit am micra?

also.....would you require a re-map for them? is it only because of the injectors and fueling?

thanks

only 2 days left i need it out the way,its to good of a shell to scrap cus thats were its going if i dont get £100+ for it,

What bike carbs do you have fitted to the engine? I may well be interested in them if you end up scrapping the car.

Cheers

If your gonna scrap it, im interested in the shocks (if theyre upgraded from standard) and the carbs if they fit a ma12 micra engine.

What bike carbs do you have fitted to the engine? I may well be interested in them if you end up scrapping the car.

Cheers
the carb are off an zx7r

scrap it...or break it?

as in those bike carbs....will they fit a CG13?

if you have made them fit the primera then could they possibly fit am micra?

also.....would you require a re-map for them? is it only because of the injectors and fueling?

thanks

iam not sure if the ga16 has the same size head as the cg13,,,,does any body no???????

i have seen in racing the k11 cg10 running on bike carbs and using the old type distributor like the one used on early carb primera's.

cheers for answer mate!

true...u custom fitted the carbs to fit on the inlet....so can i not change it to the 1.3 inlet?

i think they require a re-map to properly work but not certain.

other thing is the injectors.....guessing ur running the primera 1.6 ones?

cheers for answer mate!

true...u custom fitted the carbs to fit on the inlet....so can i not change it to the 1.3 inlet?

i think they require a re-map to properly work but not certain.

other thing is the injectors.....guessing ur running the primera 1.6 ones?

no the carbs stay the same and i made the inlet manifold to sute

!!!!what injector you dont need them!!!!!!

no the carbs stay the same and i made the inlet manifold to sute

!!!!what injector you dont need them!!!!!!

yes ive just realised ive been talking rubbish lol...sorry.

depnds how much u would sell them for......plus if anyone thinks these will not fit a CG13

cheers

yes ive just realised ive been talking rubbish lol...sorry.

depnds how much u would sell them for......plus if anyone thinks these will not fit a CG13

cheers

i want £100 for the carbs/inlet with engine and you get the car free....lol

i want £100 for the carbs/inlet with engine and you get the car free....lol

thats a really good deal :p lol

i wish i could...rather it be a k11 i was buying with a 1.6 engine, but we cant have everything lol....

well if you break i may still want the carbs if a good price!!!
you have any of the "foam inserts" for inserting into the funnels??? just a thought?

cheers

holy cow man! dident realise it was that far away!

how much for the carbs and how easy is it to convert them onto a injection engine?

Back