Mates Saxo on eBay

all I can say is

'it came from out of space'

not to keen on that, is he selling it because he crashed into a paint factory? He wants 6k for it aswel. Think thats abit much for that.

ricardo_swarez said:
is he selling it because he crashed into a paint factory?

Lmao

I do agree he's asking a bit too much for it though imo!

Note to all, barryboy style posts will be deleted so save yourself the effort and dont post em :p

To be fair, looks like alot of quality work....a hell of alot of quality work, if it was all black and with a black leather retrim inside it would look prety sweet. Show cars though aint it, if you had that car black with a leather black retrim it wouldnt get in a magazine, magazines just want a fiberglass factory at the end of a rainbow on lsd.

Ian said:
lies i found one... 8v engine ;)

But its a show car not a race car so that isnt really a flaw. I wouldnt want to race around in this car and get stone chips etc on it. Iv seen the car in the flesh and its stunning for a saxo!

Daz :alien:

The quality of the workmanship looks great and its pretty cool having the TV in the back like that. Black bonnet and baby blue paintjob do not go together well though and the interior looks rather naff.

Doesn't look too bad really apart from the blue grille and the two colour interior which is a weird combo, other than that though, it looks quite canny. :)

I wouldn't be seen dead in that.............I'm sure it's some people's cup of tea, but not mine, those type of wheels should be on a Hummer LOL!

lowrider, if you did get in that you would be seen dead in it, because i'd put you out your misery lol.

I think it looks nice. Altho the interior colours do clash!!! Sould be black not whatever shade of purple that is!!!!!

If i was given the car i would keep it tho!! :D

Back