Seen on the M6

Scouse boy

Buy & Sell Member
Hey guys, was with my girlfriend on the m6 today and a white Nissan Micra Reg plate M***CRA flew past us. I was wondering if it was one of you guys on the forum? it looked like it was well kept and erm lets just say it was a speedy thing :)

Craig

3 stars in the number plate is rare

Hey guys, was with my girlfriend on the m6 today and a white Nissan Micra Reg plate M***CRA flew past us. I was wondering if it was one of you guys on the forum? it looked like it was well kept and erm lets just say it was a speedy thing :)

Craig

hmm, it was definately a Micra because I did point alot and shout as was in amazement as you don't see many around. Anyone know who this guy is??

hmm, it was definately a Micra because I did point alot and shout as was in amazement as you don't see many around. Anyone know who this guy is??

I don't doubt it mate I think the plate was for sale a while back in banzai or j performance, if I remember rightly there's a 6 under one or more stars

It'll probs be the 250hp Micra that we saw at Jap Show

IMG_2333.jpg

IMG_2337.jpg

IMG_2334.jpg

250bhp needs allot of cold air although a decently mounted intercooler would be a better option remove some of the middle of the bumper

Oh yeah, I understand that it needs a hell of a lot of cold air otherwise the engine will just blow up, but like you say, surely an intercooler is a better idea for looks? Those air feeds look like they suck up wildlife, trees, and small children :laugh:

Oh yeah, I understand that it needs a hell of a lot of cold air otherwise the engine will just blow up, but like you say, surely an intercooler is a better idea for looks? Those air feeds look like they suck up wildlife, trees, and small children :laugh:

It has got an intercooler it has a proalloy one but it would look cooler hanging through the front bumper! But then again depends on the owners taste for me it needs to be out to score Jdm points :D jap street racer style

It has got an intercooler it has a proalloy one but it would look cooler hanging through the front bumper! But then again depends on the owners taste for me it needs to be out to score Jdm points :D jap street racer style

Ah, fair enough. But would definitely look better like that, as you say. Like mckenzies intercooler hanging out out of the grill? :grinning: Needs to be JDM style for me as well though (Y)

Just noticed the nismo splitter has been cut and moulded around the cold air feeds o_O

Yeah, I was kind of trying to work out why someone would do that to a genuine Nismo splitter. I mean, how much are they brand new? fwn

yeah well i noticed something weird, why are there two blokes standing in a bin:p

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I just noticed that :grinning:

I am pretty confident that will be a front lip from Matt Humphris rather than an original..

Back