Secret Santa

Thought I'd organise a forum secret santa with you all, so if you're interested, read on :) :

RULES/GUIDELINES

* MUST abide by any allergy or dislike information.
* Use "likes" as a guideline and be creative!!
* Present should be sent by Recorded Delivery
* Parcels should be addressed to the recipient using their REAL NAME. Forum name can be put in brackets if you wish.
* RD tracking number should be PM'ed to me ASAP after posting (just in case)
* Spend limit is £10 which includes p&p
* All parcels/present should be clearly labelled that it is from a Secret Santa
* All parcels should be posted NO LATER than 25th November 2012. Any delays should be notified as soon as possible
* Full posting details will be issued when Secret Santas are allocated

If you'd like to be involved in the Secret Santa please PM me with the following information:

Forum name:
Christmas time address:
Allergies:

I'll give you all until the 5th November (Bonfire night) to get your names in so that I have chance to get you all paired up, info sent out, presents time to be bought and sent.

Nope, just not enough posts and not known to the forum. Could be a scammer.

Sorry. I would only participate if a MOD/Admin arranged it.

I'll vouch for her. She's ace :). If you average your posts Karl, you and Celina have got 3,027 1/2 each :D.

I've met her. Then again... I don't recall ever seeing Karl and Celina together in the same place at the same time... :D.

I've met her. Then again... I don't recall ever seeing Karl and Celina together in the same place at the same time... :D.

Shhh I was meant to put a pic of myself in a dress after JAE for Pete (or I think it was Pete I may have dreamt it)

yeah bonnet pics please...bikini and everything. Daughter or not, you would still roger it... i plan on being 40 and still jumping on 18 year olds...just saying :D

Chris you nut job, I'm dying laughing here :D. I'll have to send Sophia some iodine to put in your tea to calm you down a bit.

It's alright Chris...Karl can have Santa but when it comes to the tooth fairy there's nothing he can do...HE works nights! mwahahahaha. (@karlj Love you sweetie.)

Any updates to this thread?

Since it's long after the cut off date for posting I'm excited to see what everyone got :D

I think I've received mine :confused:. Can't open 'til Christmas though :p.

Hey all.

Just to let you know pretty much all the presents have been sent out. If you haven't already got, it should arrive soon.

I hope those of you who took part have had fun with the buying side of things. :)

Back