• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Second K11: G.R.E.E.N Beast

Hi everyone,

As some of you may know my first road car was a purple pre-facelift k11 shape, i have now slightly upgraded to my new car as shown below;

front_march_13copy_zps4faac727.jpg

Quite like the JT0 Apple Green colour, This is the GX Model so has sunroof, electric windows, A/C, PAS and ABS. i quite like the parcel shelf too with its speakers built in ;)

i will add more photos soon, only mods i have atm are:
Front Fogs,
OZ Titan Alloys

Not added these mods yet, but will upload some pics of when they have been added!

oh yeah why's that? lol
Cos of where you have to put the relay, its in the cabin fusebox, in the empty slot above the other relays in there. I have large hands so ended up unscrewing bottom of dash on drivers side and yanking it outwards so I could get my hand in far enough to put the relay in 'by feel' :)

From my friend squarepants on the forum, all I have is the fogs and stalk, is this all I need?, as I was told wiring is already there?

Posted on my device_name using the MSC Mobile App

From my friend squarepants on the forum, all I have is the fogs and stalk, is this all I need?, as I was told wiring is already there?

Posted on my device_name using the MSC Mobile App
You'll also need a 4 pin relay and do you have the loom for the n/s foglight with the the lights you have? The wiring is in place for the o/s foglight only

Okay so i added my alloys and now have tinted headlights installed ;),

car_zps98d88d5e.jpg

i have installed front fogs, but now wired them up yet i will let you know how it goes, because i found the loom and plugged them in, so they should work when i install the stalk hopefully ;)

Okay, so i have now added my fogs and surprisingly they just plugged straight in the wires were there at both sides :)!
i also fitted the stalk so now the switch is there! all i need now is a relay from scrappy!
GREEN_zps19fa810c.jpg

Ye mate, you just unscrew 4 bolts on each side and then there are clips and holes for the fogs! And then they are attached with two bolts!

Haven't updated here in a while but the car currently stands with:

- 30mm lowering springs
- Gloss black oz titans
- Fogs
- K&N i57 Filter

My next plans will be:

- De-Aircon
- 4-2-1 manifold
- Centre Decat
- Universal backbox
- New rear boot (Window got smashed / now matt black)

421 decat and matched backbox means epic power gains. I put my centre cat back on, was too loud with the decat pipe on. Main prio is making sure it's all sealed.

Back