Saying hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

I have recently joined with a view to selling my daughters K11 micra. I originally bought it about a year ago because the bodywork, interior and mechanicals are in very good condition and I have been impressed with Micras for a long time. A friend of mine has been running an old K10 micra for years (it used to be his mother's) and it seems to go on and on.

I will post details of my daughter's car shortly, but just to say that I'm selling it because my daughter has changed her plans and requires the cash to go travelling and fund her college course.

When I bought the car, I had no idea that they suffered from cross member rust and was annoyed that I didn't pick up the problem when I first saw the car. Since then, I have replaced it myself with a new unit - I used to pit-crew for Aston Martin (Group C endurance racing in the 1980s, the Nimrod project) and I'm a fully qualified mechanic and welder so the job was not difficult for me and has been done to high standard. So that problem is now solved. See the ad in the wanted section for more details later.

Best wishes

Nick

welcome mate ... what engine is it i recently blew my engine and gave my micra sr away but have parts left over... am looking for a new k11 micra so let me know how much and pics please cheers mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back