Santapod Fast Show Chatter + pics.

Ems

Ex. Club Member
welly said:
but will i be in any trouble about the way i left arnold.

Nah i think you'll be fine Welly. We left shortly after the second Jet car.

It was a really quiet weekend, and the fact some of the events were rained off made it even worse. The wind wasn't nice either, but.....Arnold and i did manage to get sunburned lol!!! Sat around 10.30 - 11.00am was actually not too bad and the sun was nice and warm!!! I still can't believe those show girls!!!! How the hell they managed to keep smiling when they were not wearing hardly anythin suprised me!!!

Over all it was a good weekend and it was nice to meet yet more club members!!! Looking forward to a warm and entertaining JAE now!!!!! :D

Ems said:
Over all it was a good weekend and it was nice to meet yet more club members!!! Looking forward to a warm and entertaining JAE now!!!!! :D

We got Donny first, and you've still to meet me hahaha

Titch said:
and you've still to meet me hahaha
Yes, that will certainly be an experience for you ;) He's in the same hotel too :D

If you're lucky he WON'T coat your jeans with exhaust muck too ;) :p

James said:
Yes, that will certainly be an experience for you ;) He's in the same hotel too :D

If you're lucky he WON'T coat your jeans with exhaust muck too ;) :p
You were just 'special' ;)

16-Sorry!!!.JPG

The same nearly happend to james behind the ST AGAIN but with flames hahaha.

And to the same pair of jeans if I remember correctly haha.

Yep! They've taken a lot of abuse in the year :D They were new at Donny! Nearly at the end of their lifespan now though, although you nearly finished them off prematurely Ed :p

Titch said:
We got Donny first, and you've still to meet me hahaha

LOL!!! I'm not too worried about meeting u as you'll be being kept in line by your missus!!! (i hope)

As for the exhaust, well i'll try and remember!!!! :D

Ems said:
LOL!!! I'm not too worried about meeting u as you'll be being kept in line by your missus!!! (i hope)
Pffft - actually good point.

Eddie Beans said:
And to the same pair of jeans if I remember correctly haha.
Clearly he needs to get a new pair!

Alienfish360 said:
How did you leave Arnold?

Well your attempt to block us in failed. Because the surrey modified lot were arsing about, i just reversed onto there stand and drove round your car :p

Arnold said:
Well your attempt to block us in failed. Because the surrey modified lot were arsing about, i just reversed onto there stand and drove round your car :p

I thought I parked next to you when the jet car was on for the 2nd time?

here are some pics

Attachments

• S3010038.JPG
    S3010038.JPG
    638.6 KB · Views: 164
  • S3010042.JPG
    S3010042.JPG
    357.9 KB · Views: 157
  • S3010043.JPG
    S3010043.JPG
    314.4 KB · Views: 163
  • S3010046.JPG
    S3010046.JPG
    723 KB · Views: 179
  • S3010048.JPG
    S3010048.JPG
    606.6 KB · Views: 160
few more

Attachments

• S3010047.JPG
    S3010047.JPG
    628.7 KB · Views: 172
  • S3010050.JPG
    S3010050.JPG
    572.6 KB · Views: 184
  • S3010045.JPG
    S3010045.JPG
    403.5 KB · Views: 174
  • S3010044.JPG
    S3010044.JPG
    430.4 KB · Views: 177
  • S3010051.JPG
    S3010051.JPG
    477.7 KB · Views: 163
my favorite of the weekend was on the way home when i come across this thought the sat nav had gone daft lol so funny
every1 was pulling up for a shot at it lol

classic

Attachments

• S3010056.JPG
    S3010056.JPG
    897.9 KB · Views: 168
richmicratwista said:
the new picture of the weekend

do you know this man??? lol £100000 reward

we love ya phil

Oo oo oo!! I know him!! He was the security at the pod remember!! Someone asked him directions or somethin lol!! :D

Ems said:
Oo oo oo!! I know him!! He was the security at the pod remember!! Someone asked him directions or somethin lol!! :D

or some shouted over a megaphone at me that the "security guy was a ******" in less polite terms haha

Edited by Arnold - Family forum mate ;))

Should hopefully have my Pod Pics up tomorrow! Some awful ones there James lol!!

Alienfish360 said:
notice the photos of Arnold and the suspicious red tape he had around the Saxo?

That's a point lol, did u manage to get it off yours ok?. I know the daft Surrey lot decided to cover our car's as well while we were watchin the second Jet car!!!!

Ems said:
That's a point lol, did u manage to get it off yours ok?. I know the daft Surrey lot decided to cover our car's as well while we were watchin the second Jet car!!!!

only had 2 poles and 1 piece of tape :p thought it was you and arnold tbh haha

I know what you dodgy southerners are like!

Alienfish360 said:
only had 2 poles and 1 piece of tape :p thought it was you and arnold tbh haha

I know what you dodgy southerners are like!

LOL!! Na we're well behaved members of the MSC ;)

Clearly she would of been mine had i been there, but if not i'm sure James will have tempted her with three cans :p

Donny will be good guys, and yes expect comdey antics from me and G lol

Alienfish360 said:
That pizza hut girl well wanted me, she near enough threw herself at me and my manly balloons!

Ha ha!!!!! I think she felt u needed looking after since u did have two baloons tied to each ear and one to your wrist while sitting at the table!!! Seeing you tryin to get them in the car was amusing!!!!

I'm sure i'll b able to cope with your antic's, let's just hope i haven't had a few otherwise i might join in!!! Obv depending on what your doing exactly!!!

There may be one or two of you in there, but most of them are for my eyes only ;)

haha :p

Back