Santa pod 21/8/05 + times + video

I knew craig picked up that CG13 from you but didnt know that you were there. Why didnt you say hello?

Kev, and some of the other lads introduced themselves. Cheers!

You seemed very busy all the time ED. fwn ( "MUST go faster"" )

As far as I know.. theres no members from the NorthWest who really attend any club meets/events. It seems to be all NE and The South/london area.

So fearnly and myself could be the 1st of many!

Theres quite a few of us now. Atleast 3/4 K11's on my drive at any one time, and Elliot.:slm:

Then theres Goldstar and a few he knows.. 10/12 of us maybe..

Now that ive gone, they'll ALL go:laugh::p:p:p:p

kristian

kristian said:
You seemed very busy all the time ED. fwn ( "MUST go faster"" )

No not at all. Infact yesterday I only ran 5 runs and spent a fair amount of time doing nothing for most of the day! It was in my opinion one of the 'slowest' days I have had at the pod. I dont know what you mean by "fwn ( "MUST go faster"" ) I was there to race, which is the whole point! fwn

I understand that..

I was quoting your thoughts..

I will introduce myself next time.

I managed to have a good old look at you ST...:love::love::love: Mmmmmm.. Noticed a few admirers..

Could't tempt you to let me borrow you exhaust manifold to get a copy?? :p

kristian

Kristian you really should have said hi, I bear no grudges against anyone, nevermind. I may have a turbo and manifold going spare towards the end of this year, as I plan for a larger one and tubular manifold. If you are interested at all ill let you know what I do with them when the time comes.

Ed

RE: RE: Santa pod 21/8/05 + times + video

Retepetsir said:
The one with the black wheel's was doing late 13's

The one with the silver wheel's was doing early 13's afaik!

I am surprised those times were so slow. I guess they were the non-supercharged CTR engines. Are the superchargers used for the Atom from Jackson Racing does anyone know?

Anyway, well done Ed, Mark and others for your runs. :)

Mark, were you satisfied by your best run time or did you hope for more - just interested to know. Sounds likes your MA12 is running rather nicely. :)

Nice going people.

I was happy with my car, it is running really nice thanks to howard (slim).

am selling the car now and am concentrating on my other car and with more performance modifications i should beat my best time.

Rusty said:
Retepetsir said:
The one with the black wheel's was doing late 13's

The one with the silver wheel's was doing early 13's afaik!

I am surprised those times were so slow. I guess they were the non-supercharged CTR engines. Are the superchargers used for the Atom from Jackson Racing does anyone know?

Anyway, well done Ed, Mark and others for your runs. :)

Mark, were you satisfied by your best run time or did you hope for more - just interested to know. Sounds likes your MA12 is running rather nicely. :)

Nice going people.

One was running 11.5's, am guessing it had an SC

ED,

Will you post up the videos of my car running? do you have any pictures of my car also?

I did try and PM you, did you not get my message?

Mark

I have images of your car Mark, I'll post them up when i get back home off my camera.

Kev

Back