MSC 2004 santa pod / donny show video

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
http://videos.micra.org.uk/2004review.wmv

It's 44mb so will take a short while to download! Please bear in my mind I'm very new to this and filming so I apologise for my poor camera work lol!

Something has slightly gone wrong with the music backing for donny, not sure what so I'll have to look into that.

Anyway, download it and have a look at what the MSC was like in brief at Santa Pod and Donny.

Kev :)

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
hmm odd.

The format is windows media, should play in windows media player.

Must be your system lol, it's done the same as the midlands meet video which people have downloaed and watched, I'm just downloading the version from the server to make sure it's ok.

Kev

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Strange, it worked 4th time of trying it......

And thumbs up cos my k11's in it lol, even tho its got those stupid neons on it, lmao!

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Great stuff Kev. :) Got me all excited thinking about this years shows again hehe. :D Can't wait. Lol at Neils car with the neons, looked like a Christmas tree hehe. Looks good though, and some good editing. Oh Kev, by the way... do you have the video of my car that you and Ed made that time?? Its on my old computer so don't have it now.

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Anyone want to see a K12 on 2 wheels? lol

That's coming next in another vid

Kev

R

RIK

Kev said:
Anyone want to see a K12 on 2 wheels? lol

That's coming next in another vid

Kev

wonderd wen this was coming ,,hehe nice one

good vid too..waiting for 2005 review now :D

B

benmicrasr

Good video Kev, you are loving playing around with the video clips now aren't you?I will have to make a trip down to santa pod this year!