Sahara dust

Did usual weekly checks of our two K12 Micra's.

Noticed lot of dust on bodywork from the current influx Sahara dust . Washed that off easily.

Decided have a look at air filter. Some dust in area around inlet,filter etc. and on some engine areas. Cleaned filter and its areas and got dust off engine.

Also,on my 2003 Micra squirted some graphite into ignition lock just too keep it freed up.

Phill

It was madness though. I had to wash everyone cars lol. It was so bad pollution in those days time. Everyone couldn't breathe it properly. I am lucky cos I was in home all the time. My cousin was out so he was so ill and bad allergic to this bad pollution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mars sneezed though :)

No.1 K11ller in uk is respiratory (lungs) prolems. people drown under their own steam that fill the lungs then drown

It was madness though. I had to wash everyone cars lol. It was so bad pollution in those days time. Everyone couldn't breathe it properly. I am lucky cos I was in home all the time. My cousin was out so he was so ill and bad allergic to this bad pollution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Annoyingly now the dust has passed, it doesn't matter how clean I try and keep the car, I live on a building site! Within hours it's covered again.

It was well known that a month or so back we had a lot of Sahara dust blowing over.

My advice is to rinse the dust off first before using a sponge!

If it is a unknown known then I got to know. If by any chance it happens to be known known and i still don't know then let it be known

if it is about money i want to get to know . I lost some cash and i just cant place where i put it

A you may as well make up your own stuff . It's closer to the truth:)

more sarahs dust
20140612_125508.jpg

20140612_130437.jpg

Attachments

• 20140612_125447.jpg
    20140612_125447.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 251
  • 20140612_125447.jpg
    20140612_125447.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 267
Back