Sadly Leaving the micra

BigBadBob

Ex. Club Member
Its a shame, but the micra has to go!

has been replaced with something faster and far better handling, and equipped!
Will most likely still lurk on the forums (i've paid for the year!)

The 'beast' is in buy and sell - open to any reasonable offer (I know it wont fetch loads)

See if you can guess what I got now, your clues are 1.7 engine with variable cam timing and 125 PS

easy, puma sport...

unless you have a diesel, no one makes a 1.7 petrol apart from the puma sport..

nice one mate..

keep in touch on the msc though....

there was also a 1.7 renault s was called a GTX model i believe. n that was super fast but its sort of a side step so now really an improve ment on micra-lol

stephen

If it is a Puma sport then big respect, always liked the looks of those, more than 125 PS though so would have to just be the normal one.

D'oh made that far to easy!

Yes its a Puma, no its not a diesel!
Its a Millenium Ltd edition, one of 'only' 1000 made - with every extra going!
Still cant get used to comfy recaro seats, air con and great acceleration in every gear! Will post pics when I've actually taken some.

PS for anyone looking for a new car the handeling is awsome (even if it looks a bit girly! )

The pic attached isnt mine - but they look just the same!

Attachments

• puma.JPG
    puma.JPG
    7.1 KB · Views: 161
Ford seats are good aren't they :D
My friend has a ST24, that has loverly seats, is the handling really as good as Fast Ford etc make it out to be?

The seats are recarro sports seats with leather trim - hugs you round corners!

The handling is fantastic, there's just soo much grip. Havn't had a chance to really test it yet - but so far i'm amazed. No body roll, no sliding and from 4K rpm plenty of power.

BigBadBob said:
which makes it more embarrassing when I pass you! :p

i know i know, its faster and its a coupe. but its defo not the most masculine car ford has ever made, out of the most recent times, puma being first and KA being second! :sleepy: (not being funny)

Back