Leaving for the Air Force :) and my two cents on stuff

CMF_Pierce

» CMF Member
Well I've been around these forums for about 3 years now, bought a lot of stuff (99% of it still in my cupboard :) and watched a lot of people build/strip/sell there little beasts.

Yesterday I was woken up by a phone call from the RAAF telling me I'm in (I've been waiting almost 2 years) !!!

In 7 months I'm gonna be back on this site with more money than you can shake a stick at. With the site just being successfully sold I'm sure it'll be around for a lot longer.
Hopefully a successful merge with micra uk forum or perhaps stepping our site up, make it flashier, add real support for the k12 -yuck- or even the k13.

Good luck to everyone building micra's. From what I've seen it's always a challenge so don't give up ;) As for mine, I'm going to strip the 3grand of handling, 2grand sound-system and when I return by someones cleaner nicer stock Micra and get serious :)

See y'all around soon enough.

CMF_Dos

» CMF Member
Congrats on the RAAF mate! I'm just waiting on medical reports on my shoulder so I can get in :eek:) Hope it all goes well for you and see you back on the forum again sometime!

Back