Sad But Happy To Go Micra People

DAVEJUPP01

Ex. Club Member
Well That It For Me People I'm Sorry For A Year Now I Really Had My Heart Set On Really Doing My Micra Up But Now The Time Has Come 2 An End.

Not Because My Car Is Dead But Because I Decided I Really Want A Bigger Car A Vauxhall Tigra 1.4i 16v.

Look On Buy And Sell Section I Have Put It Up For Sale If Anyone Interested Or Knows Of Anyone Lol.

Here A Pic Of My New Car Which I Pick Up 2morra (tuesday) Dinner Time I Cant Wait Lol

Attachments

• SP_A0110.jpg
    SP_A0110.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 172
  • SP_A0111.jpg
    SP_A0111.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 164
Allan said:
That will probably be slower than a 1.3 micra. Although im guessing..

Probably but what difference does it make if he thinks it's a nicer car, and isn't going for performance?

Good luck with your future car dude!

Alienfish360 said:
Probably but what difference does it make if he thinks it's a nicer car, and isn't going for performance?

Good luck with your future car dude!

Did i say there was a difference? The point being most people use the word "bigger car" referring to speed/engine size.

Alienfish360 said:
or maybe more space? lol

Then your wasting your time with a Tigra really ? :D

My girlfriend wants a Tigra aswell, it will be a good car. Nissan > all is still my theory though.

Tigras and Pumas are both gay mens car's, my store manager is gay and he drives a tigra, and his boyfriend drives a puma, theres the proof lol. Im sure you'l like the care thought mate. 1.4 16v shouldn't be to much slower than a micra, if its even slower at all.

David your going off topic, do this again and i'll be force to impose my power upon your face witha 50% warning... you HAVE been warned.

Ricardo_swarez..admin master has spoken, heed my will...

ricardo_swarez said:
Tigras and Pumas are both gay mens car's, my store manager is gay and he drives a tigra, and his boyfriend drives a puma, theres the proof lol. Im sure you'l like the care thought mate. 1.4 16v shouldn't be to much slower than a micra, if its even slower at all.

ROFL!!

well people cheers 4 the comments lol.
well i do like my new car and yes it feels incredibly small inside the front than the micra but i do like the look of them luckly enough i all on my own anyway so dont need to worry bout any1 cramped in the bk.

well for 3yrs all i have had is fiesta and micra and i just fancied a bigger car and yes i mean both ways first the engine size and the actual shell size 2 is bigger i will keep my eye open 4 a 1.3 micra and race it then i will tell ya which is faster lol SETTLE ALL THOSE MINDS.

also i never sed i am leaving 4 gud coz i still hav my heart set on having a sported up micra it just got put back 4 a while lol. it strange really as i really liked doing my micra up. who no;s maybe 1 day i will be bk on here sayin i got a sported up 1.3 micra that wud be cool and maybe even still have me tigra. i wish i cud have both at the mo but unfortunately i just cant afford both cars oh well.

oh and yes i've heard the rumores bout hairdressers and gays cars but 2 be honest i aint seen 1 hairdresser wiv a tigra yet infact there only bout 4 tigra's round were i live and that included mine.

hughes_16v said:
i think the 1.4 16v vauxhall engine is around 95/100bhp standard too.

88 bhp 92 lb/ft and 150kgs heavier than a 1.3 k11.

the standard k11 will win, just. it'll come down to better drivers this one. :)

5ilver Micra said:
So you also like to wear out your Shift key's :D
if you type your entire message in caps it comes up with just a cap at the beginning of the words

Kinda Almost Something Like This

so its not really shift key wearing at all. just UBER annoying when you are trying to shout at someone lol

Back