Sad news, ticket for sale

peposhi

Once I win the Euromillions...
:down:

Lads, after all the time and efforts to get my car ready for JAE and come to meet you all, Micra maniacs, I have some sad news. I can not travel to England and attend the show I was preparing and waiting impatiently for a whole year :down:. Family reasons. No need to explain what most of you probably know, family always comes first. As much as I wanted to come it won't happen, not this year. I was looking forward soo much to meet you and share some ideas, see your lovely cars, have fun and have a drink around the BBQ... Well... hopefully next year we'll still be a strong Micra community and there'll be a time for this to happen!

So, if anybody wishes to have my ticket + 2 BBQ, he would be asked to pay only for the ticket and have a free BBQ with only one condition - to have a drink for me and to say Cheers to all of you guys(and girls).

I'll ask Kev to send my ticket to whoever agrees to these terms...

i think polly p doesnt have a ticket yet so let him know about it through pm and he will get back to you when hes back! but dont count me 100% on this

sad news you cant make it mate hope its not serious and hope to see you next year :)

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
awww harsh that sucks, at least its not some huge crash or you are selling the micra etc, maybe you can come next year instead, hope everything goes ok with your family issues