Run To The Sun!

Will be on this friday ems as i have booked my days off and i dnt want to miss out on a pitch!

(perhaps a incentive to make u all do the same,lol)

Thats bank holiday weekend in May isnt it, traffic will be mental! I havent booked it yet due to fundage issues but hopefully sort something out in Feb.

Need to hear from James & others though about their booking arrangements

well i am personally going down Saturday morning as i obviously live only like 45 minutes away hehe!!

Saturday will not be as busy because the main run down is Friday afternoon so if we all go Saturday it would be good and maybe we could all meet either in my home town of launceston (as u got to drive past it) and then cruise down together??

I'm booking my ticket this Friday and my missus will boom hers a swell!

lol cus she said she would pay for herself,lol.

I earn enough cash but i will be the one buying the meals and drinks,lol.

Arnold u dnt pay for ems do you?

ok cool! back to topic now please!

Can everyone please tell me there current status in booking tickets and if they are definitly going?

Micra.jas/Brittany: paying this Friday

Yes she is :p

I want to hear from others what they're doing before we pay, because im not going all that way just for one other micra to turn up! etc

No offence hun, but if i was a gold digger i wouldn't have settled for u :p

Can we get a proper definates list then please? And Arnold, it'll prob b a holiday for us anyway so i wouldn't worry too much!

Ems
Arnold
Darren
Micra-jas + Brittany
Nex

Gold digger!!!! Me thinks not!! :p

:p haha

No offence hun, but if i was a gold digger i wouldn't have settled for u :p

Can we get a proper definates list then please? And Arnold, it'll prob b a holiday for us anyway so i wouldn't worry too much!

Ems
Arnold
Darren
Micra-jas + Brittany
Nex

yep i'm going, cos i'm lazy can someone point me in the direction of tickets?

lol well i must admit i never got to do mine the other day as my girlfriend hasent done her's yet either!

so we all are defo going but waiting for each other to book first,lol (what are we babys,lol)

Ok after my brakes get done on Wednesday at 1pm i am going home to pay for mine and the missus tickets and this is for definite so everyone can book after that and when i ring up and book i will ask if we could have a big enough area for us all to camp in seeing as we are a group and im sure they will have no problem with it as they still have plenty of room left!

Thanks jason. :upside:

Update:

Well i have booked up now for me and my missus from the 26th-28th may!

I am going down early saturday morning becasue i do not get friday off work!

I asked bout getting a pitch tegether but as its such a big event she said its 'first come first serve" which bascially means u find your own pitch,lol

But she did say if any of us go down on the friday then they can put tents up and reserve spaces for the rest of us then replace them with our own wen we arrive!

Also just to let you know that wen i payed by phone i received a 15% discount for my payment so the total for two adults was $143.00 for a weeks camping and all entry to the dance tents and show and shine!

List of people that are coming and payed up fully!

1.Jason and brittany

The price is not expensive at all!

The 147.00 is for camping for a whole week Thursday 24th-1st june!

Plus: 15 pounds entry to show and shine

plus: all entry to the dance tents e.t.c

Say camping was 10 pounds a nite thats 70 quid plus 15 pounds entry is 85 then all entry to the dance tents say another 20 quid thats 105 pounds!

You are paying more cus its a peak season event and they know so many people will book the campsite to stay so they put their prices up!

we are now into march people and u have missed the deadline for the 15% discount!

Is anyone still going and if so please put your names down!

its noly 84 days away now!

im not going....but i would like to meet up maybe at some point if you guys decide to go on a road trip somewhere????

as far as i know....im the furthest or closest, depends how you look at it on the MSC members MAP?

so for all of you to be visiting is awesome

napster

who is going to run to the sun then??

Back